PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 03:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Sprint

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stock Tab?

Do you know where i can get the stock tab without installing the whole HD TF3D? i search at xda and here and they all leads me to installing HD TF3D. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP
Re: Stock Tab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
Do you know where i can get the stock tab without installing the whole HD TF3D? i search at xda and here and they all leads me to installing HD TF3D. Thanks in advance.
I'm sure somebody could be working on it, but everything I have seen about it is you can only get it with TFHD.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

TF3D is a standalone program, and I haven't seen anyway to add tabs to it. The mailbox edit can be done so I won't say impossible, but right now the only way is to reinstall TF3D
Old 02-09-2009, 05:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro
Threadstarter

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work

Hey chuck and patty thanks for your responses, there a cab for the people tab which came from the HD so, i figure there one for the stock... i guess my search is over unless i install the whole TF3D. thanks..
Old 02-09-2009, 08:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I was waiting for that tab also as the add-in people tab works perfectly.

A few days ago I decided to install the full HD program without hard resetting first as I don't feel like redoing 3 months of customizing & I have a current tested system BU with Sprite.

I really didn't figure it would work all that well, but I had restored the BU I had & knew it worked perfectly so I really had nothing to lose.

Much to my surprise, it works perfectly (& am REALLY impressed with it). I installed the compressed version & it is noticeably quicker/snappier than my old setup was. The only problem I had was when I tried to install the warm orange theme from XDA I was running before. The theme worked great, but it eliminated the stock tab which was the main reason I installed it in the first place..........

I am running the HD setup now & it really works well.

~John
Old 02-09-2009, 09:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

hd is great! take the dive!
Old 02-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Yeah, except that there is no landscape screen...
Old 02-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: touch pro, diamond

cndm101 is keeping up the good workcndm101 is keeping up the good work

hd is great the landscape menu is useless anyhow. everything u need is on the keyboard.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I disagree. I use the landscape menu fairly often because if I get an email/text and want to reply to it, I just open it in landscape. I would rather have the keyboard open and ready. But hey, to each their own.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I disagree. I use the landscape menu fairly often because if I get an email/text and want to reply to it, I just open it in landscape. I would rather have the keyboard open and ready. But hey, to each their own.
You're right, "to each is their own". IMO, I have found it easier to 'Thumb Scroll to new Message Tab, Thumb Press, slide open keyboard and start replying. To me, the landscape actually slows me down a little.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro