PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Telus HTC Touch Diamond, Telus TP2
Carrier: Telus

chakde is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here

Thanks Juggalo, finally everything working fine witht he latest cab.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:15 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtech View Post
I owe you one. That is what it was. It's strange that I had never had that happen prior to adding "slide to answer" and it seemed to go away when I would uninstall the program. I was in Advanced Config the other day. Maybe I change something by accident and it was just coincidence...who knows... Anyway, thanks! Nothing beats a 2 second reg edit to fix a problem.
Excellent!! I thought I'd read that simply openig advanced config changes that item in registry but if you've been using that all along and not experienced the issue.. who knows. Good thing is it's fixed!
Old 01-21-2009, 05:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
advanced config is 100% proven to be the cause of your issue. the Slide to answer was just a coincidence
hey
what exactly is it about advanced config that seems to be the problem, I want avoid that , searched those delayed answer threads and came up with a feature in a tweak program that has a "fix delay answer" option, that of which i haven't seen inside advanced config, but in some other tweak program. where it changed it to GPRS instead of 777
Old 01-21-2009, 03:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is the skin fixed and the save to contacts? and if not is there a plan to fix that?
Old 01-21-2009, 03:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

yes its fixed as ive stated 3 times now lol

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-21-2009, 03:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

awesome might wanna edit the first post then thanks a lot i would rather use yours than that other guy that "fixed" your work no offense to him just sticking with original
Old 01-21-2009, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mapleleaf14 is becoming a great contributor

Not to ruffle any feathers or anything, but what are the differences between this version and Ruskiyab's version?

I have his version installed (because it was the first one I came across between these 2) and have not had any problems with it. At first it seemed to be a bit slow, but it was just my imagination because the ring and everything is the same as when it is uninstalled.

But if Juggalo's version is the way to go...I wanna know!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by mapleleaf14; 01-21-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
yes its fixed as ive stated 3 times now lol
Hmm, are you refering to the black skin's call history and calendar buttons being grey? If so, those still show as grey with the latest cab. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Hmm, are you refering to the black skin's call history and calendar buttons being grey? If so, those still show as grey with the latest cab. Sorry for the confusion.
no i havnt had time to photoshop those, im referring to the corrupted save to contacts screen its all fixed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:34 PM
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Gotya

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro