PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
diamondtweak

what does the "diamondtweak" do? and does anyone have the cab for it?

The link in the touch pro essentials seems to be broken.......I have tried googling it but not getting much.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: diamondtweak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post

The link in the touch pro essentials seems to be broken.......I have tried googling it but not getting much.
diamond tweak lets you set certain things on your phone that aren't in the factory settings.read the whole thread,it's full of cabs and thank caddieguy02 while you're in there!http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51212
Old 01-07-2009, 12:10 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post

here is the cab and the website!

http://montecristoff.webs.com/
Attached Files
File Type: cab Diamond Tweak 0.5.3_English.cab (400.9 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

hey i have got the diamond tweak program now, geeze should have had that a long time ago, but do you have to do a soft reset everytime you change something for it to take effect?
Old 01-07-2009, 12:45 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

What's the pro's and con's of installing the diamond tweak cab and can it be unstalled by removed program in the settings?

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 01-07-2009, 01:16 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
What's the pro's and con's of installing the diamond tweak cab and can it be unstalled by removed program in the settings?
No cons, only pros. Registry tweaks without doing much. This is the perfect program. This program doesn't have any cons that i know of, it only helps you.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

Quote:
A few of the items are GSM only and won't apply to you. Other than that, it's a fantastic program and typically the first thing I install when I flash a new ROM
Old 01-07-2009, 02:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good work

is the auto disconnect internet connection.... GSM only?
Old 01-07-2009, 04:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

asuh is just getting started

DiamondTweak is really great. The author is also very willing to take suggestions how to improve it as well, which is another great thing about it. So if anyone finds anything that needs to change for the TP, shoot him an email. He's on XDA forums.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
I am relatively new to the whole edit registery stuff so I didn't want to screw something up, with that being said, there are really no cons to the program. There is a enable clear text item which I'm sure would screw some stuff up, but I don't know why you would enable that anyways......

But it has improved my battery life and it has helped a lot with the touch flo........i have upped the sensetivity on my phone which has been great. But there are a ton of things you can do. Just d/l it you will be amazed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro