PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 07:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

asgard_thor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just alittle help

I have a Sprint HTC Touch Pro
I used the Touch Pro Clean up" from this forum, but before that I was able to change my background for my "today's page", and now it seems like I am not able to

also I was wondering if there was any other themes out that are black/dark, that look cool, I've seen a few like Carbon" but I didn't like.

thanks for your help
Darin
Old 12-31-2008, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint 500 Sero Plan

johnnydough646 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to johnnydough646
Re: Just alittle help

U should be able to change your wallpaper.... just go to settings and click wallpaper....
I thought this was for TF3D("the clean up)

$JohnnyDough$
UnO

11/25 28004 2.5
Old 12-31-2008, 07:37 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Go to the SETTINGS tab in TF3D [should be on the very far right] and select 'Wallpaper'

As far as black themes, would something like this be nice?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-31-2008, 07:51 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

asgard_thor is a n00b

whenever I change it, it doesn't change the background but instead changes the drop down menu under "start" :/
am I doing something wrong?
Old 12-31-2008, 07:54 PM
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by asgard_thor View Post
whenever I change it, it doesn't change the background but instead changes the drop down menu under "start" :/
am I doing something wrong?
Again, USE THE TOUCHFLO SETTINGS TAB FROM THE HOME SCREEN Please

So when you press the home button on your phone, put your finger on the home TAB and slide it all the way to the right and select 'WALLPAPER'
Old 12-31-2008, 07:56 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

It sounds like you're changing it in the today screen menu.. as stated above you want to be in the Touch flo screen.. slide on over to the settings tab which should be just before your programs tab.. then select wallpaper which will put you in your pictures folder and you can scroll from there...
If you are looking at a picture and choose the option to set as background it will only change your windows mobile background not your touchflo.. touchflo has to be changed from the wallpaper tab..
Old 12-31-2008, 08:03 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

asgard_thor is a n00b

!!

thanks
I feel like a idea, and totally disregarded that screen
my bad for misunderstanding you guys

thanks
Old 12-31-2008, 08:16 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Lots of us have made that mistake in the beginning.. now you are ready to share something new to someone new when it comes up!
Old 01-01-2009, 01:42 AM
Retired Moderator

Glad you figured it out.

Did you find a nice dark theme for TouchFlo?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro