PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many Pros have you had? Only pick one number, then the outcome...
1 32 48.48%
2 16 24.24%
3 7 10.61%
4 4 6.06%
5 1 1.52%
6 or more 1 1.52%
I am happy with my current unit 37 56.06%
I will be replacing this unit 5 7.58%
I will be returning the phone completely 0 0%
I have already completely returned the phone 2 3.03%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 06:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW
Carrier: Sprint

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How many Pros have you had?

Pick the number of Pros you have had (just pick once,) and then pick what your current status is...

Just trying to get an idea here... I have heard so many people getting theirs replaced, that it seems like a topic of discussion...

Thanks!

Last edited by ScrapMaker; 12-24-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 06:36 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: How many Pros have you had?

My bad, I posted b4 you edited your post, well isht it is your bad then

Last edited by HBOOT; 12-24-2008 at 06:44 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

sorry, i had to post this: we all know who returned their tp 6 or more times........... lol guess u still haven't given up hope???

and we already know how many people are happy with their original buy on here = 522
Old 12-24-2008, 08:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good work

This poll is fairly redundant and the results will not be to your liking. But it is a perfect illustration of why you should not crusade in thread after thread, post after post, cramming your personal experience down peoples' throats as if it is the end-all be-all take on the Touch Pro. As you can see, you are in a tiny, tiny minority.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:37 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandojumpoff View Post
sorry, i had to post this: we all know who returned their tp 6 or more times........... lol guess u still haven't given up hope???

and we already know how many people are happy with their original buy on here = 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr g View Post
This poll is fairly redundant and the results will not be to your liking. But it is a perfect illustration of why you should not crusade in thread after thread, post after post, cramming your personal experience down peoples' throats as if it is the end-all be-all take on the Touch Pro. As you can see, you are in a tiny, tiny minority.
Not really that redundant... I am not cramming anything down anyone's throat. Also, as of this posting it's 27 vs 25... people who kept their original is just about 50%... I am curious how this ends up.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The Pro 2.0

Ovendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuff

My first one had a dead pixel.....99% of people wouldn't have noticed it....I couldnt ignore it.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
Not really that redundant... I am not cramming anything down anyone's throat. Also, as of this posting it's 27 vs 25... people who kept their original is just about 50%... I am curious how this ends up.
You already know how it will end up, there is a stickied poll already showing 80% satisfaction with the original device people get, with over 600 responses.

This thread is 100% redundant and pointless, and only serves to further your personal agenda.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post

Please, no bickering, in fact, I'd prefer if there are no posts at all...
Why start a thread in the first place if you don't want anyone to post???
Isn't the whole reason to post is to comment or explain why you voted in the poll?

Have to agree with previous posters about this poll being pointless. (who by the way totally ignored your request of not to post...)
Old 12-24-2008, 11:14 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

The reason this poll is more relevant than the one that is stickied, is because it's OLD. People don't have the chance to modify their previous votes... Notice how it's no where near the same results as the last one?

I have no personal agenda... Other than I want this phone badly--as long as it works right.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:15 PM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr g View Post
You already know how it will end up, there is a stickied poll already showing 80% satisfaction with the original device people get, with over 600 responses.

This thread is 100% redundant and pointless, and only serves to further your personal agenda.
yes and that was a month ago before people started to see issues also. Since then people have swapped for newer builds, so its doubtful its still 80% on their 1st device from reading the forums as of lately. Let the man run the poll, theres no issue with having it and its not hurting you... or are you trying to further your own agenda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Why start a thread in the first place if you don't want anyone to post???
Isn't the whole reason to post is to comment or explain why you voted in the poll?

Have to agree with previous posters about this poll being pointless. (who by the way totally ignored your request of not to post...)
why post here then? simply skip the thread and move on.

This is likely why he prob didnt want people to post because so far its 50% junk and how the thread shouldnt be here- nothing constructive what so ever.

Everyone seems to have a forum police complex here if its not what they want to hear or see said.

Last edited by SprintTouch08; 12-24-2008 at 11:22 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro