PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 09:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

fridayy is keeping up the good workfridayy is keeping up the good workfridayy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Assign special Ringtone to Restricted incoming Calls..can you?

Is it possible to assign a special ringtone to unavailable or unknown inbound calls? reason being, so I know its an unknown call and to let it go to voicemail.. any ideas?
I have looked at all the phone settings and sounds and notification settings and no setting is there... there was however something like this on my Treo 800w, and it worked great!!

thanks
Fridayy
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:22 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Assign special Ringtone to Restricted incoming Calls..can you?

nothing built in the TP will do that, but if you look for firecall or Magicall (which I have) will do the trick to ignore/ pick up and hung up.....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jmkendrick is just getting started

Photo Contacts Pro will do this and much more...and it appears they just released a new version to support the Pro! Though the older (I guess non-VGA) version seemed to work fine for me.

Thanks for triggering me to go look!

http://www.pocketx.net/

Jeff
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jmkendrick is just getting started

Photo Contacts appears to be integrated into Touchflow3D now... Too bad my handago re-download doesn't appear to be working, I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Jeff
Old 12-09-2008, 12:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

fridayy is keeping up the good workfridayy is keeping up the good workfridayy is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the tips!! I will check the programs out!! too bad they left out an important feature like this out on such a high end phone...

Thanks again!!

Fridayy
Old 12-09-2008, 12:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
nothing built in the TP will do that, but if you look for firecall or Magicall (which I have) will do the trick to ignore/ pick up and hung up.....
really??? i find dat hard to believe, truth is, ive never looked at a tou-pro for unknown caller notification..but i find it hard to believe it doesnt....go here and make a personal ringtone 1st....http://makeownringtone.com/, download to ur fone, then assign "set as a ringtone"

check this for me..start/settings/sounds & notifications/notification tab/drop down to unknown caller....c if
Old 12-09-2008, 01:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
really??? i find dat hard to believe, truth is, ive never looked at a tou-pro for unknown caller notification..but i find it hard to believe it doesnt....go here and make a personal ringtone 1st....http://makeownringtone.com/, download to ur fone, then assign "set as a ringtone"

check this for me..start/settings/sounds & notifications/notification tab/drop down to unknown caller....c if

NOPE NOT THERE... it is on the treo 800w but not on the TP
Old 12-09-2008, 01:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridayy View Post
NOPE NOT THERE... it is on the treo 800w but not on the TP
ay..gotchya thanx for clarifying...o..wait..i cant forget dat thanx button..gota get ur thanx count up

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro