PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   picture mail issues on sprint anyone ?? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47621)

cuban4lf 12-03-2008 07:34 PM

picture mail issues on sprint anyone ??

is anyone else having problems sending picture mail sprint to sprint or even hvideo for that matter !! i HAVE PICTURE MODE 2m cuz i read a thread. and nothing . guess ill try the fix higgy has see if that works. id hate to have to use smms by ninja like i had to on mogul !!

BigDiesel07 12-03-2008 07:44 PM

Re: picture mail issues on sprint anyone ??

No issues for me.. You probably have, but make sure you are using the update they issued when the phone first came out... It takes a few minutes to send a picture, but that is normal..

cuban4lf 12-03-2008 08:28 PM

i just tried to send anotherr pic to the same phone i did last night and they got both, the one from lastnight and the one i just sent... weird !! maybe it was down in my area !! yeah i did the update. twice now do to a hard reset !! lol

thestick00 12-03-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuban4lf (Post 557977)
i just tried to send anotherr pic to the same phone i did last night and they got both, the one from lastnight and the one i just sent... weird !! maybe it was down in my area !! yeah i did the update. twice now do to a hard reset !! lol

please help. Can you go to your sprint powerdeck where you got the cab for the picture mail enhancement cab and post the link to it? I lost the cab file for the new enhancement.

gearjunkeez 12-03-2008 11:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by thestick00 (Post 558303)
please help. Can you go to your sprint powerdeck where you got the cab for the picture mail enhancement cab and post the link to it? I lost the cab file for the new enhancement.

Here you go. Be patient though, the Picture Mail problem is a Sprint network problem.

sonicbo0m 12-24-2008 09:58 AM

the issue I'm having is any time some one sends a picture to me along with multiple other people, the notification rings for each person! So I'm getting 1 pic, but if addressed to 6 people it notifies me 6 times! It gets annoying after hitting "dismiss" just to have it ring over and over. Is there a fix to this or should I re-download the program from the updates on the home page?

BigDiesel07 12-24-2008 03:46 PM

I recommend re-downloading the update.. That is weird though! You could also stop the notifications with a registry editm, but that isn't the first option..

bayushikitsune 12-24-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicbo0m (Post 598026)
the issue I'm having is any time some one sends a picture to me along with multiple other people, the notification rings for each person! So I'm getting 1 pic, but if addressed to 6 people it notifies me 6 times! It gets annoying after hitting "dismiss" just to have it ring over and over. Is there a fix to this or should I re-download the program from the updates on the home page?

That is wierd due to the fact that those notifications should not come to your phone unless your phone is registered under all of those people accounts lol

Savage1969 12-24-2008 04:16 PM

I still think Sprint Pic Mail (MMS) is a failure. It is just rediculous that you can't even send/receive animated gifs. I've had no MMS issues with any other service (Nextel, Verizon, AT&T). With Sprint SMS is fast, MMS is hit or miss and too restricted to media types.

Sorry, had to vent.

LeoKnightas 12-24-2008 04:20 PM

If you have a "Personalizer" or "MortScript" installed, uninstall them then send a pic to yourself. I did and it worked for me.