PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   BodyGuardz Touch Pro Case Released! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=45746)

jmorton10 11-20-2008 07:30 PM

Re: BodyGuardz Touch Pro Case Released!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmehr (Post 532558)
how is the texture of the bodyguardz or the best skin ever? Is it matted or is it smooth like the one which came with our phone?:???:

BodyGuardz are smooth/shiny

~John

peacock93 11-21-2008 07:31 AM

That picture on the site is for a GSM Touch Pro. It's got the cut out for the camera on the front. Is that what you guys were looking for or were you thinking it was for the CDMA phones?

subiegsr 11-21-2008 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pea****93 (Post 533457)
That picture on the site is for a GSM Touch Pro. It's got the cut out for the camera on the front. Is that what you guys were looking for or were you thinking it was for the CDMA phones?

Crap, I ordered the wrong one then! They should have put GSM on there! Sorry, to everyone that ordered off that link! Found another link that's under sprint instead of HTC... http://www.bodyguardz.com/Sprint_Tou...nttouchpro.htm

If you just placed your order, email them before it ships! Mine already shipped :angry7: Thanks for the heads ups pea****, you got good eyes.

peacock93 11-22-2008 09:54 AM

Your welcome! Glad I could help. I've been waiting for them to release a Sprint version myself.

jmorton10 11-22-2008 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subiegsr (Post 534691)
Crap, I ordered the wrong one then! They should have put GSM on there! .

Damn, I did the same thing & mine shipped also.........(& I ordered two sets)

Oh well, I guess it will work fine anyway. I suppose I can send one set back for exchange.

~John

speck 11-22-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acteon (Post 532571)
the application process looks very tedious, and after watching the video of the application of the skin onto the iphone I feel even less confident. I've found a few cases on amazon for about 9bucks with shipping, I think I'll stick to the old fashioned case w/screen protector. just go to amazon.com and search cdma touch pro case if your like me.

acteon - which one did you get, and how do you like it?

Papispico 11-22-2008 03:40 PM

anyone have a coupon for bodyguardz...i wanna place my order...

Merdinh 11-22-2008 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abscess (Post 532045)
I just ordered one from bestskinsever.com for $7.99. Seems like a better deal to me, and I had very good luck with my last BSE skin vs IS skin.

Yea its a good deal on a cheap peace of plastic. I have to say invisible shield is one of the best protectors out there.

subiegsr 11-22-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 535730)
Damn, I did the same thing & mine shipped also.........(& I ordered two sets)

Oh well, I guess it will work fine anyway. I suppose I can send one set back for exchange.

~John

Sorry John! I emailed them about it, and they said they can do an exchange no problem. You just have to mail it back to:

NLU Products
Attn: Exchanges / your "Order#"
775 W Concord Park Dr
Bluffdale, UT 84065

"Please put a note on the inside of the box with your order# and telling us that you are exchanging your BodyGuard for the Sprint Touch Pro. Once we receive the returned item, we will ship the new product to you."

chedda_chez 11-22-2008 05:37 PM

it wont let me "add to cart"...wtf?

-Chez