PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   WOW HD For Touch Pro (low Audio Fix) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42791)

sndtubes 01-07-2009 12:37 PM

Re: WOW HD For Touch Pro (low Audio Fix)

WOW HD 121 did not work for me. When starting it I get the following error: There is no WOW HD driver loaded. The control panel will now exit.

mastergadgets 01-07-2009 01:23 PM

Installed on my HTC 6800 WM6.1 Kills audio.

KIOWA69 01-15-2009 11:10 AM

it didn't help me either, at least from what I can tell thru the internal speaker, I don't use headphones so I don't know if it helps with headphones.

smellEdawg 02-12-2009 01:35 AM

When using music tab of TF3d, seems like system volume control breaks when played through touch's internal speakers. However, if played through bluetooth stereo headphones, volume control works.

Funny thing is, through internal speakers or wired headphones, the volume control works on some songs but not others. Can't figure why.

However, when the same songs are played with Kinoma Player, the volume control seems to work no matter which speaker or headphones.

smellEdawg 02-13-2009 05:55 PM

Ok, as another poster mentioned somewhere, converting mp3s to wma before transfering to the device fixes the system volume not working.

levp 02-13-2009 06:17 PM

Works for me.
However, I don't use TF3D and have replaced HTC volume control with regular WM6.1 one.
And I barely use WMP either - MortPlayer FTW.:thumbleft:

smellEdawg 02-13-2009 10:32 PM

I have solved the broken system volume caused by playing music on TF3D through internal speaker.

When transfering music to the device, use windows media player on the desktop computer (you will have to replace the tracks on your device that are not working propery). Click on the sync tab. Then, right click on the icon for the storage card or device where you will transfer your music. Choose advanced options. Select the quality tab. Finally, select maximum quality level of 128 kbs. Then sync your music. Now your volume buttons will work properly even when playing music through the internal speaker.

Capsyze 03-04-2009 10:01 PM

No change for me installed an S.R. a few times now...oh well!! thnx neway!!

sanjsrik 03-12-2009 05:42 PM

On my brand new touchpro, this KILLED the ring sound. LOWERED it completely to almost ZERO.

NOT recommended for the touchpro.

MiltonPro 03-31-2009 05:08 PM

Installed the 2nd updated link. It worked slightly better than the 3rd link on this post. Ialready had Badboy audio booster cab, So the settings on WOW app only gave me a few different sound options. Didn't make it louder, just more clear. Not as much bass improvement either. I saw it helped on incoming calls. Now I can clearly hear a loud voice through the main speaker....