PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   WOW HD For Touch Pro (low Audio Fix) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42791)

mdodge 11-18-2008 01:13 AM

Re: WOW HD For Touch Pro (low Audio Fix)

I found that the headphone setting didnt work well at all. I disabled SRS. Just uncheck the enabled option on the first screen. Then under the Trubass tab, you can adjust the input gain. Set it to max (all the way to the right) and you should notice a good volume increase.

Otherwise try uninstall, soft reset, reinstall, soft reset.

llmask 12-18-2008 12:56 PM

im not sure if this helps, but when i got my diamond, i used my old touch headphones (one with the volume control on the headset itself) and i never had any volume issue (and comfortable in my ears).

last night, i tried to fancy headphones that the diamond came with, and the volume was low and uncomfortable in the ears. and it doesnt come with inline volume.

so maybe the reason the headphone volume is low is because of the actual headphone?

gregbridwell 12-18-2008 03:06 PM

Using this program, setting the first page to Headphones instead of Internal, and increasing the two gain levels on the second tab increased the volume on my headphones quite a bit. I am using the Jabra BT3030 with Bose QC3's.

Its not as loud as I'd like but it is a great great great improvement. I guess I don't want to have to turn it all the way up to get to the level I'd like to listen too...I'd like a little room to raise the level if a low recording plays, ya know?

christofur84 12-18-2008 03:11 PM

Ok its works, but is there anyway to replace the audiobooster shortcut in the TF3D audio player menu????? That would be freakin sweet. :twisted:

hibby50 12-18-2008 03:19 PM

nice bro

Ticklemepinks 12-18-2008 05:03 PM

ima try it

Ticklemepinks 12-18-2008 05:54 PM

kinda works but its weird lol

christianguillen 12-18-2008 06:44 PM

i'm happy to hear that it's working for some people ... "IT WORKS FOR ME " :headbang:

nico4k 12-19-2008 03:10 PM

works awesomely....the only thing wrong is that Windows Media Player/TouchFlo3D Music Tab does not register (meaning the audio is just as low as normal, and when using the volume key, does not work in these 2 programs). Other than that, it works very well....

mmtbb 01-02-2009 02:13 PM

I installed this, soft reset, the turned it on. I notice no difference while playing in the Windows Media Player. I also noticed that I cannot enable the stock Audio Booster program anymore. Any thioughts.