PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
I work in construction so I have no choice but to protect my phone as much as possible. This is the case I use for work only http://www.pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=1020 Nothing to look at I know but keeps my phone dry & free of dust & other contaminants
wow if i worked in construction i would just leave my phone in the car... usually they issue ppl phones on that type of job but guess which company you work for...well good luck on keeping ya phone safe bro

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 10-21-2008, 10:14 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Lightbulb Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
You're just like me. Actually whenever they do get scratched, I go back to the sprint store I use to work at, and since I have insurance they always change the case for me, or just order a replacement. Insurance is always the way to go
im real careful with both my phones but when i get drop big IF than its usually a small nick nothing big or too ugly....but i have insur too..hmmm maybe il have to do that if my touch pro gets damaged!!!
Old 10-21-2008, 10:27 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

Talking Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
Only the foremen & superintendents get issued phones. I'm just a grunt, lol. The Mogul is my only personal phone so I can't leave it behind. Maybe I'll just get a 2nd line & have a Motorola Renegade for work & a Touch Pro for play
yea ya best bet!! i just know i dont bring my phones around ze ruffness lol
Old 10-21-2008, 11:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUDD227 View Post
Which dock you order? Do you know it will work with the sprint version? Did you get that confirmed somewhere? Maybe I missed it in a post somewhere, if I did I appologize for asking again.
Thank you in advance.
When I order it'll be the HTC dock. Checked with expansys and they confirmed it will be compatible with the CDMA versions of the Touch Pro.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser_osu View Post
Invisible Shield had to send a Mogul full body shield to me three times cause the first two were for different Titan models. I hope they get the Touch Pro one right.
Maybe that's why mine looks so weird...LOL...Oh well, too lazy to return now even though it's lifetime warranty (at least, that's what I had seen someone say).
Old 10-22-2008, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

Palladium is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPalladium is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPalladium is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Found the perfect accessory to go with my video out cables when they and my pro actually show up.....

http://www.i-glassesstore.com/i-theater-hr.html
Old 10-22-2008, 01:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

After having the Samsung i730 cradle, which came with the phone, and had a spare slot for the spare battery which came with the phone, I would only buy a cradle with a slot for the phone and one for the spare battery (which I will buy for the TP). As it is, the cord worked just fine for the Mogul. At the very least, any cradle would have to somehow be able to charge a battery without it being installed in the phone, as well as installed. Anything less, why bother?
Old 10-22-2008, 01:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

would an 8gb card be enough? mostly for music for my wife. on ebay for about $20 bones. not bad.

id prolly get the 16gb for movies and music. $70 is quite a bit tho.

thanks fellas.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:53 AM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
would an 8gb card be enough? mostly for music for my wife. on ebay for about $20 bones. not bad.

thanks fellas.
I would stay away from ebay unless you know for sure the seller is reliable and doesn't sell fakes.

Here's some good prices from reliable stores:

Kingston 8GB MicroSDHC Card with SD and MiniSD Adapter for $39.99 - 40% off Coupon MEY40P = $23.99 + Free Shipping

Kingston 8gb - $23.99 + Free Shipping

I got this 8GB Kingston @ Frys.com for $20 and did instore pickup to save on shipping. Otherwise, it will be whatever the actual shipping charges are.

The three above are all class 4. If you want a class 6 8GB MicroSD, you can go with this one for $28.99 plus shipping. If you do the super cheap egg shipping option, it should be $3 or $4.

Last edited by stroths; 10-22-2008 at 07:00 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:01 AM
Hercules Valvalotus

Cool Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post

thanks fellas.
Well I got an 8gb in my mogul now and only have 1.7gb left so I got the 16gb card(ordered from amazon) and can't wait to use it with the touch pro. Do I need that much memory? Well kinda but kinda a slap n iphone users face since some of them always bragging on there 16gb of memory

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro