PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 02:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro Today Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalslacker View Post
Do I need background on every tab to get the wallpaper to work? The only time the wallpaper loads is when the phone first starts up and then the background goes black but the icons work perfectly.

I tried looking for the background on all tabs in touch pro essentials but then I click the link, it says Im not authorized to view the page =/

Here ya go man.
Attached Files
File Type: cab mUn BackGround4AllPages v.02.cab (113.2 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Rollazn is just getting started

Whatcha think?

Not my car... sadly.

Edit: Another one!

Last edited by Rollazn; 02-01-2009 at 03:20 AM.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

djsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to djsiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
I'd appreciate if you could do that.
Looks like ziao.nl is back up. The theme is called Zifi VGA.

Nate
Old 02-01-2009, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

blockburner28 is a n00b

No idea which one I like better. How did you guys get the black and white colors on the tabs?
Old 02-01-2009, 03:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

BustedNuts1 is becoming a great contributor

I got beef with this thread.

99% of it is just people showing the wall papers of their TF3D. I mean we get it, you like cars, hot chicks, w/e, but its not really showing anything different for the today screen. Do we really need 120 pages of the SAME thing?

Maybe because we've all had WM phones for so long we know what everything looks like. I just sick of seeing the same old same old.

Some people use to do some really creative things with UL, batterystatus, and RL today. Does nobody use them on the Touch Pro? It'd be pretty cool see some of those things here as well. Or keep your TF3D and use second today and start playing around that today screen. Let's start getting creative again, instead of just showing off the SAME program just with different backgrounds.

Dude then just stop looking at this thread. Some people are so ridiculous. Go get a life douchebag.
(just thought I'd get that out of the way)
Old 02-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedNuts1 View Post
I got beef with this thread.

99% of it is just people showing the wall papers of their TF3D. I mean we get it, you like cars, hot chicks, w/e, but its not really showing anything different for the today screen. Do we really need 120 pages of the SAME thing?

Maybe because we've all had WM phones for so long we know what everything looks like. I just sick of seeing the same old same old.

Some people use to do some really creative things with UL, batterystatus, and RL today. Does nobody use them on the Touch Pro? It'd be pretty cool see some of those things here as well. Or keep your TF3D and use second today and start playing around that today screen. Let's start getting creative again, instead of just showing off the SAME program just with different backgrounds.

Dude then just stop looking at this thread. Some people are so ridiculous. Go get a life douchebag.
(just thought I'd get that out of the way)
If you don't like the heat then get out of the kitchen! j/k This thread has some good stuff in it, I mean the Touch Pro hasn't been out that long but if you look at where we started like with the stock sprint and how far this device has came, to me its a good accomplishment. I mean there are custom sliders, tons of manila mods, flip clocks, custom taskbar, landscape icon's, hero icon's and more. rltoday was okay for the Mogul and Touch but why have a second Today screen? Me I like the clean version of TF3D myself but thats my preference. Some people are not huge modifiers but are proud of what they have done and want to show it off, so I don't think we should knock them for being proud and wanting to show off there screen because that is what this thread is. There are other threads out there for customizing.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsiva View Post
Looks like ziao.nl is back up. The theme is called Zifi VGA.

Nate
The download links are still broken. Luckily the creator posted the files on the lakeridge forum a while back.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

can people post some second today screens and a list of what they have on it and what it does that would be nice since im bout to start setting that up
Old 02-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

I've got Zifi if anyone needs it... but what were the problems people experienced? I've got no issues running it
Old 02-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

this is mine

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/MoonZ/Desktop/Screen03.png[/IMG]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (11.3 KB, 105 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 02-02-2009 at 01:15 AM. Reason: better pic
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro