PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 11:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

gostars9 is keeping up the good workgostars9 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
any pics of the sprint pro and diamon side by side?

I want to see just how much the keyboard adds to the thinkness of the pro. I know it's only supposed to be a few mm, but I was to SEE it.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Re: any pics of the sprint pro and diamon side by side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gostars9 View Post
I want to see just how much the keyboard adds to the thinkness of the pro. I know it's only supposed to be a few mm, but I was to SEE it.
Me too. I second that.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB Bold 9700
Carrier: At&t

bwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gostars9 View Post
Here you go!

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuff

When the touch pro is open the diamond comes right up to the level of the pro's keyboard. The difference in thickness is the screen portion of the touch pro.

Check out this thread because it shows the telus version and you can see what I am talking about.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38091&page=3
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

elwuero is a n00b

That chrome metal bezel is going to scratch so easily dont you think on the Sprint Diamond? I really want one but wow that is going to drive me nuts - Im a little OCD. Its going to ruin my day when I get that first scratch.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:24 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Hahaha! Trust me, the Diamond scratches terribly because uys painted black around the front metal trim. I know because I already dropped it on concrete. I made a thead about it and posted a pic. Chrome when scratched sure doesnt look bad!
Old 09-29-2008, 06:39 PM
N00b

elwuero is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Hahaha! Trust me, the Diamond scratches terribly because uys painted black around the front metal trim. I know because I already dropped it on concrete. I made a thead about it and posted a pic. Chrome when scratched sure doesnt look bad!
I had a GSM Diamond and Pro and whatever material used on those was great. I never used a case and wasnt overly careful with them and they were pretty much scratch proof. I too have a scratch on the top part of my Sprint Touch Diamond (not sure where it came from).

But the chrome is going to be like the iPhone - just look at it and its scratched.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:59 PM
N00b

elwuero is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
I searched for that photo - no luck. Can you post or send me a link?
Old 09-30-2008, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Question Re: any pics of the sprint pro and diamon side by side?

Doesn't the Pro look really thin when it is opened up? seems to be an optical illusion.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sprint-touch-pro-0013-2.JPG (310.9 KB, 296 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:18 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

i know im going to want a black battery cover for the touch pro when i get it i had enough of the grey with my mogul and have loved the color on my touch i hope ill be able to find a new battery cover shortly after i purchase the pro.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro