PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Thinking about selling as good as new Touch pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=127239)

GhettoBSD 06-30-2010 12:06 PM

Thinking about selling as good as new Touch pro

I have 2 touch pros from the same batch. I still use one as a main phone, but the other one was for my 2nd line and never really got any use.

It has a seidio inno case and holder so the phone is literally flawless as it's always been protected. Since it hasn't been used, it has 0 issues.

I am wondering, how much would the touch pro go for? My main touch pro which has had HEAVY use still has a perfectly functioning keyboard, fully working screen and 2 minor issues: when the phone is turned off the button lights stay on sometimes lol and the chrome is chipped. So no problems like most TP's.

What would be a fair price to ask for the new TP which I have the box, manual accessories etc etc?

orangekid 06-30-2010 12:37 PM

Re: Thinking about selling as good as new Touch pro

Moved to Touch Pro forum, when you do decide to sell it, please post in Bargain Trader abiding by the rules

GhettoBSD 06-30-2010 12:46 PM

sorry about that! I was thinking of putting pictures up, but it's literally flawless! If I do sell it, of course I will post up pictures. Just wondering if I'm better off keeping it and using it or trying to recover some money.

boredandtattooed 06-30-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhettoBSD (Post 1845725)
sorry about that! I was thinking of putting pictures up, but it's literally flawless! If I do sell it, of course I will post up pictures. Just wondering if I'm better off keeping it and using it or trying to recover some money.

its upto you not us.. you either feel like you need to recover money or you dont ya know..

i say, activate it, take it to a store and get it upgraded to a TP2 then keep it or sell it.. waaay more money for TP2s lol

scottericsonon 06-30-2010 03:33 PM

mine was in much the same condition about 2 months ago when i bought it on ebay......

$150 shipped from a seller with EXCELLENT feedback

so i would think yours would be right around there as well

GhettoBSD 07-01-2010 02:03 AM

haha thanks.

Well, right now I have 2 TPs, a hero and an Evo. I swapped out my main TP for a hero. Then I swapped my backup TP for the evo. But I gave my GF the Hero to get the evo lol.

So the backup TP is just sitting pretty. I know the call time is less than 100 mins. I should look it up. But it is in perfect condition. Thats why I don't think I could claim anything on it because its just perfect with really no use at all lol. But my main TP could probably be swapped out for a TP 2.

Hmm what to do what to do. It would just be a shame to give a perfect TP just to get a TP2 (it deserves some love!). Also I wouldn't feel honest about it.

Talon Pro 07-02-2010 04:14 PM

Id give you 100 for it.

GhettoBSD 07-02-2010 04:23 PM

haha damn! I should have sold it before eh?

carl020989 07-05-2010 10:18 PM

I just bought a TP off ebay, paid 74 plus 13 shipping so 87 bucks. Mine is almost flawless, it has one faint scratch on the screen. Cant even see it when the screen is on.

GhettoBSD 07-06-2010 12:31 AM

awwww mannnnn, i guess i did burn myself haha

thanks for the info bro!