PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Touch Pro replacement through Ashurion. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=103461)

desairs 12-27-2009 07:44 PM

Touch Pro replacement through Ashurion.

What are they offering as a replacement for the TP through Ashurion that is. My phone has the cracked chrome and now I basically have to pay the deductible.

alex jb 12-27-2009 08:44 PM

Re: Touch Pro replacement through Ashurion.

It seems carier dependant, also availability of refurbed TP's
Try the website, you can start your legitimate claim, and get to where you find out what they are replacing with, then decide to finish processing the claim or not.

I broke the power button on my Vogue and waited untill it showed the diamond to get it replaced.

Talon Pro 12-27-2009 08:46 PM

The list i saw at the Store showed the TP2, but your milage may vary as i think they have the TP back in stock on refurb also. The cracked chrome is a known issue, and is replaceable at Sprint, not through insurance. Unless you are out of your 1 year warranty.

desairs 12-27-2009 09:56 PM

Can someone check the asurion site for me? I don't have my TP on the line because it is having signal issues. I am using a POS right now but I don't want to put it back on my line because it takes too long.

Dr.8820 12-27-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desairs (Post 1440836)
Can someone check the asurion site for me? I don't have my TP on the line because it is having signal issues. I am using a POS right now but I don't want to put it back on my line because it takes too long.

they will give you a tp unless they are out, then maybe a tp2 is in your future.

desairs 12-27-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.8820 (Post 1440845)
they will give you a tp unless they are out, then maybe a tp2 is in your future.

Yeah I know. I just want to see if they are in stock or not. You can see it on the Asurion site, but the phone has to be active on the line you check. That's why I was seeing if someone else could check.

alex jb 12-28-2009 12:31 AM

it's a Re-furbed TP as of 22:30 this evening.

mstevens 12-29-2009 02:17 PM

My chrome surround recently cracked - as far as I can tell, it happened overnight while sitting on a counter, which makes no sense. I took it in to a Sprint store and was told that all physical damage was an insurance issue and that repair was not possible.

PhyscoAssassinx 12-29-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mstevens (Post 1445343)
I took it in to a Sprint store and was told that all physical damage was an insurance issue and that repair was not possible.

Dont Ya Hate when them lazy jackasses try to jerk you around like you dont know anything and secretly we grin like we know more then they think

desairs 12-29-2009 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mstevens (Post 1445343)
My chrome surround recently cracked - as far as I can tell, it happened overnight while sitting on a counter, which makes no sense. I took it in to a Sprint store and was told that all physical damage was an insurance issue and that repair was not possible.

Kepp complaining to advance tech support. I got the woman to pay my deductible.