PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Changed phone number, now cant get mms or internet! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102936)

titaniumgiant 12-25-2009 04:02 AM

Re: Changed phone number, now cant get mms or internet!

Yea...sounds like you are ...FOCKED. lol.

EN_VY 12-25-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titaniumgiant (Post 1436562)
Yea...sounds like you are ...FOCKED. lol.

Tell me something I dont know :( any suggestions?

peterm20 12-25-2009 10:07 PM

Sounds like the MDN/MSID is wrong. you remember the old values at all? If you do i'd put them back in to at least get your phone running again.

EN_VY 12-25-2009 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterm20 (Post 1437475)
Sounds like the MDN/MSID is wrong. you remember the old values at all? If you do i'd put them back in to at least get your phone running again.

No, I stupidly deleted them. Do you think I can walk in to a cricket store and have them fix it?

whitey10tc 12-26-2009 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EN_VY (Post 1437569)
No, I stupidly deleted them. Do you think I can walk in to a cricket store and have them fix it?

If it a dealer yes, if it's a corp store they most likely won't touch your phone.

If you go back to the place that flashed it they will probably help you out. Also what city and state are you in? I might know a dealer that can help!

If you are getting the American Roaming now and won't *228 to cricket then it sound like your MDN is not correct. You can obtain the following from cricket CS over the phone @ 1-800-cricket. Ask for the following: Your MDN,MIN/MSID SID,NID and your PRL number for your area.

After you have the above info PM with the following your SID # PRL # if your are running a stock ROM (meaning does it say sprint or the original carrier at boot up and in the header on the home screen) The solution to your problem is in your EPST setting of the phone. and can easily be fixed.

EN_VY 12-26-2009 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitey10tc (Post 1437754)
If it a dealer yes, if it's a corp store they most likely won't touch your phone.

If you go back to the place that flashed it they will probably help you out. Also what city and state are you in? I might know a dealer that can help!

If you are getting the American Roaming now and won't *228 to cricket then it sound like your MDN is not correct. You can obtain the following from cricket CS over the phone @ 1-800-cricket. Ask for the following: Your MDN,MIN/MSID SID,NID and your PRL number for your area.

After you have the above info PM with the following your SID # PRL # if your are running a stock ROM (meaning does it say sprint or the original carrier at boot up and in the header on the home screen) The solution to your problem is in your EPST setting of the phone. and can easily be fixed.

Im in houston tx. Im going in today to see whts going on. Thanks everyone