PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2009, 12:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

mammcdonald is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
sprint touch pro 2 tethering hhhhheeeeelllllppppppp

i had a touch pro and used terthering internet all the time great. My 3 year decided my phone needed bath and now sprint gave me touch pro 2 first week tetheing worked now no luke at all i really need help. I have read all the forums and usedf mighty mikes fix did not work i also used the wifi connection fix in one of the htc touch pro2 forums and still no luke i have also installed the phm regedit and done the internet sharing delet and no help. the 2 things that happen when i plug up to pc and screewn come up to select sync or disk or internet sharing and use phone as modem i get error code 67. registration failure username pass incorrect. whent in and have the #777 sprint. so im stuck please help i really need this. work out in the field all the time and it is alot better doing all my reports on computer than on my phone i think im already getting arthritis and only 35. pleasssssseeee help im begging please.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2