PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   HQ B4AllTabs + stretched landscape + weather Animation (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93906)

Superboy007 11-01-2009 03:52 AM

HQ B4AllTabs + stretched landscape + weather Animation

8 Attachment(s)
Just unzip to windows folder

Enjoy :headbang:

for the weather animation just copy the unzipped weather activation file in the windows folder

" I put it by itself and not with the other file because some people may not want it"

added the weather activator without landscape animation "it didn't look right"
added B4alltabs with weather activator "with no landscape animation" and stretched landscape background

I'm adding files for a transparent clock tabs and clear clock numbers see attached screenshot.

HQ wallpapers for B4All tabs
just copy the file from the zip depending on which one you have

Enjoy:headbang::headbang::headbang:

they do take a little longer to load.

And wanted to thank from xda http://forum.xda-developers.com/imag...ine=1233606700 6Fg8 for m9editor and http://forum.xda-developers.com/imag...ine=1232447105 sztupy for the lua decompiler

apristel 11-01-2009 04:10 AM

Re: B4AllTabs Manila 2.1 with weather clock done :)

3 Attachment(s)
Here I cabbed it up for everyone.

I tested it and it works perfect.

+3 OP

Newest Version Cabbed Up For Everyone

SUPERBOY007 CREATED THESE FILES, I JUST CABBED THEM UP FOR HIM!!

Good Job OP!!!!!

EDIT - added HQ Versions. Thank the OP

deadwrong03 11-01-2009 04:24 AM

does this work with verizon without any problems? and can u switch the wallpaper on all the tabs whenever u want without it screwing up the screen?

thanks

apristel 11-01-2009 04:25 AM

It works fine on MightyRom and yes you can change the wallpaper thru the settings tab without any problems.

It should work with any carrier or rom running the 2.1 manila with the weather clock.

deadwrong03 11-01-2009 04:36 AM

u just extract the zip folder to the desktop or just simply install the cab file thats it? u dont have to do anything else with the cab after u install? i think ima try the cab im runnin stock verizon with no weather in my clock hoping to gain the weather in the clock and background for all tabs

apristel 11-01-2009 04:41 AM

It will not give you the weather clock!

This is for 2.1 Manila with the clock already. Look at MightyRom that has it. The cab I posted just adds the background on all tabs.

deadwrong03 11-01-2009 04:45 AM

do u know of a way to add the weather to the clock with a cab to the stock rom? i will take a look at the mightrom tho im kinda hesitant on flashing with the tp2

Spiderman313 11-01-2009 08:10 AM

Will this take away the weather wallpaper?

jmorton10 11-01-2009 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiderman313 (Post 1285717)
Will this take away the weather wallpaper?

no, my home screen weather animations work just fine with any WP & the BG on all tabs.

~John

Spiderman313 11-01-2009 09:10 AM

Thanks for the help guys! Works great.

lallen3 11-01-2009 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 1285726)
no, my home screen weather animations work just fine with any WP & the BG on all tabs.

~John

And by weather animation, you mean the weather clock, right? I've been trying to figure out which manila has the one that uses the whole home screen as seen on the Leo vids. I'm guessing it's Android sense UI or man 2.5...

SporkLover 11-01-2009 10:25 AM

screenshots?

jmorton10 11-01-2009 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lallen3 (Post 1285841)
And by weather animation, you mean the weather clock, right? I've been trying to figure out which manila has the one that uses the whole home screen as seen on the Leo vids. I'm guessing it's Android sense UI or man 2.5...

My screen looks like this(with any WP)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/o...creen01-48.png

~John

lallen3 11-01-2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 1285897)
My screen looks like this(with any WP)

~John

Gotcha. Same as mine.

Spiderman313 11-01-2009 11:13 AM

if you choose the default wallpaper under the settings manila tab in the weatherclock 2.1 youll get the full screen weather animation.

jmorton10 11-01-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiderman313 (Post 1285976)
if you choose the default wallpaper under the settings manila tab in the weatherclock 2.1 youll get the full screen weather animation.

Should it look different than the screen shot I posted??

When I choose default WP it doesn't change my weather at all??

~John

BRIVERS73 11-01-2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 1285987)
Should it look different than the screen shot I posted??

When I choose default WP it doesn't change my weather at all??

~John

After you choose the default wallpaper slide to the homes tab click the start menu & exit out or click on the task manager then close it...You will now see the animations

Likwid 11-01-2009 11:33 AM

Wirelessly posted (Touch Pro 2: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Awesome apristel, works for me Sprint with NRG

homamk 11-01-2009 11:47 AM

WOW! never knew there was a full screen animation for weather clock! that looks AWSOME! but i guess it sucks since when you put Background4all the animation goes awaY? any chance that sooner or later someone will figure out how to get that back?

saj070 11-01-2009 11:51 AM

Will this work with stock sprint ROM 6.1 ???

i have unlock my phone but not yet loaded any ROMS. waiting.....

apristel 11-01-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homamk (Post 1286044)
WOW! never knew there was a full screen animation for weather clock! that looks AWSOME! but i guess it sucks since when you put Background4all the animation goes awaY? any chance that sooner or later someone will figure out how to get that back?

It isn't the bg4all taking it away, if you used a custom wallpaper other than the default the fullscreen weather animation went away even without the bg4all. If you want it back you can just use the default wallpaper by going to the settings tab.. hit wallpaper and then when it asks if you want the default hit yes.

homamk 11-01-2009 12:55 PM

yeah i was able to figure that out. my question is will anyone be able to restore the animation with anywallpaper set? that would be NICE!

datnukkapenut187 11-01-2009 01:08 PM

Does this work on GSM HTC Fuze? I just wanna know because I don't wanna do anything that could possibly mess it up

datnukkapenut187 11-01-2009 01:08 PM

I just want the weather clock I have the background on all tabs already

out3rheaven 11-01-2009 02:49 PM

Is this working with 6.1 or 6.5

apristel 11-01-2009 02:51 PM

I don't think that the 6.1 or 6.5 matters, its just for Manila 2.1 with the weather clock.

saj070 11-01-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apristel (Post 1286696)
I don't think that the 6.1 or 6.5 matters, its just for Manila 2.1 with the weather clock.

ok how do i know if i can use it on spritn stock rom 6.1 ? meaning if i have manila 2.1

all i have done is load goodlife tweak package and full pimp package..

so will this work or i need to load rom before it will work ??

thanks

apristel 11-01-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saj070 (Post 1286735)
ok how do i know if i can use it on spritn stock rom 6.1 ? meaning if i have manila 2.1

all i have done is load goodlife tweak package and full pimp package..

so will this work or i need to load rom before it will work ??

thanks

To use this specific bg4all you would need a rom running manila 2.1 with the weather clock.

Since you are running stock sprint you can use a different one.. here is the one you need.

saj070 11-01-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apristel (Post 1286760)
To use this specific bg4all you would need a rom running manila 2.1 with the weather clock.

Since you are running stock sprint you can use a different one.. here is the one you need.

thanks so if i install this cab and the first cab on first page i will get flip clock and weather ???

caus ei have bgHD wallpaper from pim package..

apristel 11-01-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saj070 (Post 1286769)
thanks so if i install this cab and the first cab on first page i will get flip clock and weather ???

NO!

To get the weatherclock you will need to FLASH a rom with it built in. There is not a cab yet ( that i know of ) that will just give you the weather clock. All the cab that I posted does is let you have your main wallpaper on every tab. It does NOT add the weather clock at all.

If that is what you are looking for, I suggest flashing Mightyrom or similar. I don't want to sound rude, but please read a little and you will understand better. Make sure you read about HSPL unlocking and what you need to do prior to flashing if you go that route.

twilk 11-01-2009 03:12 PM

Is anyone going to do the 2.5 quick call list/tab or whatever? Its the tab similar to our quick call except it brings up your quick calls in programs form instead of a flicker form like currently using.

saj070 11-01-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apristel (Post 1286783)
NO!

To get the weatherclock you will need to FLASH a rom with it built in. There is not a cab yet ( that i know of ) that will just give you the weather clock. All the cab that I posted does is let you have your main wallpaper on every tab. It does NOT add the weather clock at all.

If that is what you are looking for, I suggest flashing Mightyrom or similar. I don't want to sound rude, but please read a little and you will understand better. Make sure you read about HSPL unlocking and what you need to do prior to flashing if you go that route.

thanks then i can't i just want to clarify that if you unlock the phone which i have done may be we can use the clock and weather without using a custom rom. i guess we can't.

i have not flash any rom cause i am waiting for all the bugs to be worked out as you can see newbie and i rather wait a few days or weeks and know everything is working great...

thanks for the explanation.

PS i have been reading just want to clarify the weather and clock.........which you did ;)

Likwid 11-01-2009 03:22 PM

Wirelessly posted (Touch Pro 2: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:

Originally Posted by apristel
Quote:

Originally Posted by saj070 (Post 1286769)

NO!

hey, will this cab install TomTom too?

;) thanks for the work guys, don't let the illiterate bother you.

apristel 11-01-2009 03:25 PM

I'm not bothered. I just didn't want him to get the wrong idea and not be happy with what he installs or expects. I'm very happy to help and explain things, I'll sit here all day and help people.. thats what this place is for. Remember we all were noobies at one point.

Remember your roots bro!

fishingmedic 11-01-2009 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apristel (Post 1286849)
I'm not bothered. I just didn't want him to get the wrong idea and not be happy with what he installs or expects. I'm very happy to help and explain things, I'll sit here all day and help people.. thats what this place is for. Remember we all were noobies at one point. Remember your roots bro!

+1 Apristel! You like your new CAB toy don't you, you're cabbing EVERYTHING lately!! Nice job and much appreciated.

FYI, I'm using HD walls for all backgrounds and getting full animations, the sunbeams, etc on the home screen.

saj070 11-01-2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Likwid (Post 1286839)

Who you calling illiterate ?? you FOOL watch your F##K## mouth..

respect all here i just want to clarify the weather cab, if you don't have anything good to ssay then keep it shut..

you have no idea how many people i have helped go check it out on gsmforum/palm 10 years helping everyone there never once i disrepected anyone..

so before you go open your mouth do some research ....FOOL

Likwid 11-01-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saj070
Quote:

Originally Posted by Likwid (Post 1286839)

Who you calling illiterate ?? you FOOL watch your F##K## mouth..

respect all here i just want to clarify the weather cab, if you don't have anything good to ssay then keep it shut..

you have no idea how many people i have helped go check it out on gsmforum/palm 10 years helping everyone there never once i disrepected anyone..

so before you go open your mouth do some research ....FOOL

lol internets is srs bizness!

Ticklemepinks 11-01-2009 05:13 PM

can someone post hd walls

apristel 11-01-2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ticklemepinks (Post 1287232)
can someone post hd walls

It is here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=hdwall

:)

jaewchoi 11-02-2009 11:48 AM

apristel, I installed your cab but it doesn't give me the full screen weather background. I do have MightyROM installed on my Sprint TP2. Is there a setting that I need to change? Thanks,