PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Snap Case TP2 for Sprint

Well I got my case from Blujay.com link below.

http://www.blujay.com/?page=ad&adid=...keywords=Touch Pro 2

First thoughts, the feel of it is just like the stock back of the phone. like everyone has said before, the edges are unfinished and you can see the white but nothing that a sharpie can not take care of.

It snapped on pretty easy but the front plate left side looking at the phone looks lose. it looks like it's not attached but still feels firm. looks like the left side of it is a little thinner for the tilt to work. I am sure if it gets dropped the front face plate would pop off pretty easy but I am not going to try and find out.

I have taken several pictures of it. I have only had it about a hour so not to sure about it yet but for $7.00 I don't think that I am out to much if I don't like it.

Below are some images that I took
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7620.JPG (198.0 KB, 95 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMG_7621.JPG (147.9 KB, 77 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMG_7619.JPG (120.2 KB, 70 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMG_7618.JPG (90.6 KB, 64 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMG_7614.JPG (75.8 KB, 67 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-26-2009, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

homamk is becoming a great contributor
Re: Snap Case TP2 for Sprint

whats the hole for on the top left of the screen?
Old 10-26-2009, 04:34 PM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

its a hole for the proximity sensor that turns the screen off when you are talking on the phone held up to your ear
Old 10-26-2009, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

bmrisko is becoming a great contributor

That's the Verizon case...I had one and the top cover kept popping off when I put it in my pocket. I have decided to stop wasting $12 here, $7 there trying to find a case that fits and just hold out until the Seidio Innocase arrives, which will hopefully be this week. Hope it works out for you!
Old 10-26-2009, 04:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

homamk is becoming a great contributor

i thought the proximity sensor was right next to the ear speaker. on his there is a hole right above where it says HTC on our phones on the top right. most covers i seens have that same hole but on the right side and im guessing thats for some of the touch pro 2 front facing camera. but dono why the left side one.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Lurker

Drkshadow is a n00b

Do let us know how you end up liking the case though, please. I should be getting my touch pro 2 on wednesday and would love to get this and have it here if it's a decent case. I loved the rubberized snap on for my touch pro 1 and while this doesn't look to have near the padding of the one I had, at least it's cheap!
Old 10-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrisko View Post
That's the Verizon case...I had one and the top cover kept popping off when I put it in my pocket. I have decided to stop wasting $12 here, $7 there trying to find a case that fits and just hold out until the Seidio Innocase arrives, which will hopefully be this week. Hope it works out for you!
I am going to give it a week or two and see how it goes. if it does not work I will just end up carrying it around naked, I can't stand having to pull the phone out of a case to answer it.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by homamk View Post
i thought the proximity sensor was right next to the ear speaker. on his there is a hole right above where it says HTC on our phones on the top right. most covers i seens have that same hole but on the right side and im guessing thats for some of the touch pro 2 front facing camera. but dono why the left side one.
Looking at the phone the Hole is on the left, where I believe is the correct spot for the CDMA version's. the screen does turn off and seams to work properly. attached is a photo of the packaging that it came in. says sprint but its just a sticker that could have been put there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7609.JPG (214.2 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-26-2009, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Veezy

wodurrah is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Well I got my case from Blujay.com link below.

http://www.blujay.com/?page=ad&adid=...keywords=Touch Pro 2

First thoughts, the feel of it is just like the stock back of the phone. like everyone has said before, the edges are unfinished and you can see the white but nothing that a sharpie can not take care of.

It snapped on pretty easy but the front plate left side looking at the phone looks lose. it looks like it's not attached but still feels firm. looks like the left side of it is a little thinner for the tilt to work. I am sure if it gets dropped the front face plate would pop off pretty easy but I am not going to try and find out.

I have taken several pictures of it. I have only had it about a hour so not to sure about it yet but for $7.00 I don't think that I am out to much if I don't like it.

Below are some images that I took
Dude those were really big crisp pictures...they offered some information about ur cleaning habits...now excuse me for judging you but you are due for a manicure...Its not gay theyll just cut some of those edges and get ur nails looking presentable...LOL
Old 10-26-2009, 06:09 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodurrah View Post
Dude those were really big crisp pictures...they offered some information about ur cleaning habits...now excuse me for judging you but you are due for a manicure...Its not gay theyll just cut some of those edges and get ur nails looking presentable...LOL
And this has to do with the topic How? seriously those are working hands not prissy little girl hands. no offence but you can keep those comments to your self please.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2