PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Post your Keyboard Config (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92517)

WisdomWolfX 01-16-2010 12:47 PM

Re: Post your Keyboard Config

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eschelon (Post 1458291)
What's the argument to set the mute button to do an action "except when in a call" as shown in bold above? I've tried several arguments, but none of them work, thereby disabling the mute button's true function when in a call

You need to add a rule (which by default will be called Rule 2, but you can rename it to whatever). Click the + button and follow the instructions on using the stylus to "catch" a window. I think you pull out the stylus and then reinsert when you are on the screen you want. So pull out the stylus, hit the green phone to bring up dialer/phone app, put stylus back in. Set the action to default key.

Then go back up and change the rule to * and set however you like. Whatever you set under the * rule will now work for any app except phone app.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpOxY (Post 1491518)
I searched this thread for a command to toggle the Wi-Fi router. I'd like to be able to set "Hold Mute" to "Turn on WiFi Router" but I can't seen to find the program and/or the command string. Has anyone been able to set this up? I see how you can toggle the WiFi, but taht's not enough. Is there any way to Toggle the WiFi Router?

I created a custom script using mortscript for this. When I hit the mute button it launches the script and that open wmwifirouter and then presses the right buttons to start sharing. If WMWifiRouter is already running then it triggers the commands to shut it down so it is effectively a toggle.

Dinomon1 01-27-2010 02:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attached is the latest RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA_1.4

alex jb 01-27-2010 03:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Rhodium keyboard control, just install the cab, I put it in main memory, but it will work in sd card also I think.
(not my work, just postin it.) :)

psycho_maniac 01-27-2010 09:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
got bored and figured id update my keyboad config

FN + Z = CTRL + Z
FN + C = CTRL + C
FN + V = CTRL + V
FN + DEL = CTRL + DEL
FN + LEFT = CTRL + LEFT
FN + RIGHT = CTRL + RIGHT
SMS = TAB
SP BACK = Opens Taskfacade.exe
LP BACK = Opens Camera.exe
FN + A = CTRL + A

xml files are invalid so i put it in a zip file

dembowy2k 02-03-2010 05:52 AM

and how I can install the keyboardconf when I open on my pt2 it just send me to opera

psycho_maniac 02-06-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dembowy2k (Post 1537148)
and how I can install the keyboardconf when I open on my pt2 it just send me to opera

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh WHAT? :???:

AlexAuran 02-09-2010 11:55 AM

Hello, I'm looking for key commands for the following:

1) New SMS window (not the tnsms.exe action window, a brand-new text msg)
2) Return to the Home tab of Sense UI
3) open stock wm messaging on a specific tab (email/sms)

I've been bouncing between here and xda and haven't found any clear answers. Thanks!

Jesse Buck 02-09-2010 12:29 PM

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17992; U; en))

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexAuran
Hello, I'm looking for key commands for the following:

1) New SMS window (not the tnsms.exe action window, a brand-new text msg)
2) Return to the Home tab of Sense UI
3) open stock wm messaging on a specific tab (email/sms)

I've been bouncing between here and xda and haven't found any clear answers. Thanks!

Text is tmail.exe, email is poutlook.exe (selection screen of all email accts.) and emulate "end" key with another key to go to home screen. Or perhaps "back" both seem to bring me to my home screen in most circumstances, "end" seems to work all the time.

RJss7 02-09-2010 06:18 PM

reset loss

Hey guys, for some reason, every time I soft reset, I loose the configuration of my Keyboard Config (which changes MAIL to CTRL).

Do I have to keep loading the xml file each time I reset?

psycho_maniac 02-09-2010 06:46 PM

Re: reset loss

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJss7 (Post 1553656)
Hey guys, for some reason, every time I soft reset, I loose the configuration of my Keyboard Config (which changes MAIL to CTRL).

Do I have to keep loading the xml file each time I reset?

no. something is not working right. you have the latest version?