PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Anyone else losing faith? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92212)

sumo911 10-24-2009 08:12 PM

Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:

Originally Posted by chino331 (Post 1261716)
My son was actually diagnosed by a doctor on having the Type A H1N1 virus... it was not self diagnosed. The 2 others that stated their kid(s) had it also stated in their posts that they went to the doctor as well.

also, not every one that posts on this site are American :P

Doctor said it was the flu---not SWINE flu! Thanks for precisely proving my point? Is there some kinda crazy cosmological influence going on here or something? I am having a hard time believing my eyes @ppcgeeks as of late.

Since so many of my fellow geekers seem so ready to jump to conclusions (hspl, no hspl, licensing, no licensing, swine flu, not swine flu!) and begin a witch hunt or sorts....i figured this was kind of relevent:

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/7417/image001wn.jpg

2k4mach 10-24-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chino331 (Post 1261760)
If she knows how to cook, then I'll take you up! We can actually trade if you want!! :laughing6:

yeah she can cook, pretty dang good too. :laughing6:

chino331 10-24-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sumo911 (Post 1261773)
Doctor said it was the flu---not SWINE flu! Thanks for precisely proving my point? Is there some kinda crazy cosmological influence going on here or something? I am having a hard time believing my eyes @ppcgeeks as of late.

Since so many of my fellow geekers seem so ready to jump to conclusions (hspl, no hspl, licensing, no licensing, swine flu, not swine flu!) and begin a witch hunt or sorts....i figured this was kind of relevent:[/IMG]

H1N1 is the official name for the swine flu - look it up.

Here's the def on this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic

First paragraph:
The 2009 flu pandemic is a global outbreak of a new strain of influenza A virus subtype H1N1, first identified in April 2009, which is officially termed novel H1N1 and colloquially called swine flu. Transmission of the new strain is typically human-to-human; eating cooked pork products will not transmit the virus.

Ticklemepinks 10-24-2009 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chino331 (Post 1261760)
If she knows how to cook, then I'll take you up! We can actually trade if you want!! :laughing6:

misogynist pigs!!!!! j/k but hey us women aren't also so damn clueless....we are amuse to watch you do things for us....and if i was her, i'd eat up all the cookies you make!!!!

chino331 10-24-2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotboy8628 (Post 1261792)
misogynist pigs!!!!! j/k but hey us women aren't also so damn clueless....we are amuse to watch you do things for us....and if i was her, i'd eat up all the cookies you make!!!!

actually... she does do that. you're right, maybe she does it on purpose to have me do the cooking! maybe i'm the one being trained... I need to look a lil deeper into this... lol

darren.wlsn1 10-24-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotboy8628 (Post 1261792)

yikes, a girl.

2k4mach 10-24-2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chino331 (Post 1261807)
actually... she does do that. you're right, maybe she does it on purpose to have me do the cooking! maybe i'm the one being trained... I need to look a lil deeper into this... lol

hahaha true that, mine got me to bbq some burgers this evening, if i didnt enjoy cooking on the grill so much i would have said no and just sat there and drank beer :laughing6:

Mayonesa 10-24-2009 08:24 PM

i would like some beer too

damn it im not doing good here am i?!

chino331 10-24-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2k4mach (Post 1261813)
hahaha true that, mine got me to bbq some burgers this evening, if i didnt enjoy cooking on the grill so much i would have said no and just sat there and drank beer :laughing6:

heh... I did bbq chicken on the grill tonight... funny lol... I like cooking on the grill... just man, nature, fire and a beer... *does the tim allen grunt* :laughing6:

neilson 10-24-2009 08:26 PM

If you were able to get access to the unlockers before everyone else(as in, right now), but in order to do so you had to also allow yourself to be infected with Swine Flu, would you do it?

Discuss.