PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Anyone else losing faith? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92212)

BRIVERS73 10-24-2009 07:31 PM

Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1261633)
tell her the "smoke detector" isnt a timer for food. Lol

lol...

chino331 10-24-2009 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keery458 (Post 1261609)
its not the cookies, its the wife, time to change...lol..;);)

no not yet. i'm not finished trying to train her yet lol

zulu 10-24-2009 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chino331 (Post 1261636)
no not yet. i'm not finished trying to train her yet lol

And to think, she was deceived into thinking that she was the one training YOU. :wink:

chino331 10-24-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1261633)
tell her the "smoke detector" isnt a timer for food. lol

i just told her that... she gave me the finger :D

monorail1126 10-24-2009 07:36 PM

My faith has been lost. This is becoming a business and not a social evolution. It used to be about taking some power away from the people screwing you out of money monthly. Now, it's about getting the most "donations" and fees and licensing... matter fact, it's starting to sound just like the people who're screwing you out of money, only difference is they do it when a new phone comes out!?! Who would've thought.:laughing6::evil:

aaron580 10-24-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chino331 (Post 1261646)

HAHA!

Quote:

Originally Posted by monorail1126 (Post 1261648)
My faith has been lost. This is becoming a business and not a social evolution. It used to be about taking some power away from the people screwing you out of money monthly. Now, it's about getting the most "donations" and fees and licensing... matter fact, it's starting to sound just like the people who're screwing you out of money, only difference is they do it when a new phone comes out!?! Who would've thought.:laughing6::evil:

I gotta say im seeing that more and more... and my TP2 hasnt even been delivered yet... LOL

darren.wlsn1 10-24-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chino331 (Post 1261646)

atleast she didnt toss a burt a°° cookie at ya. lol

zulu 10-24-2009 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monorail1126 (Post 1261648)

I hope you're kidding. No one puts a gun to anyone's head to own a cell phone. In this modern, post modern era, far too many people have lost touch with what is a "need" and what is a "want." If you're being gouged on the price of food or shelter, or the govt starts taxing you on breathing then you have every right to complain about being screwed out of something. Anything you willingly give your money to.....not so much. You can vent of course, but no one screws you out of anything you willingly give to....whether begrudgingly or not.

darren.wlsn1 10-24-2009 07:44 PM

since the threads jacked, ufc is on live at atdhe.net free on skyfire.

sumo911 10-24-2009 07:49 PM

Were all you potential swine flu carrier self diagnosed? Or did you actually go to a doctor before you decided to write yourself off as swine flu victim?

Its quite annoying when the same people Ive known for years get sick from their regularly scheduled seasonal cold or flu, and automatically, its fuqin swine flu! How brilliant! All you gotta do now is move your *** to Boston, get a shot (which, btw has not been thoroughly tested nor PROVEN to be safe [see swine flu outbreak of 1976]), an RFID bracelet and live in a designated vacination site. Yummy! Im so enticed. [-X

Swine flu, like HSPL, has been sooo overhyped by kiddies with no understanding of either or's general structure, nor the politics behind them. If the thoughts posted on this forum in the past few days is indicative of the thought process of many of my fellow geekers, and moreso, my fellow Americans, then damn...im really starting to believe I am in the wrong country.

Amsterdam is starting to look more and more appealing.