PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 11:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Batmaninthehood is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint now replacing Touch Pro w/ Touch Pro 2!

Went in to get my 6th htc touch pro and sprint replaced with touch pro 2.=D>

Location = Madison, wi.

PM me with questions....
Old 11-24-2009, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Phen0m is becoming a great contributor

FWIW.. received my TP2 brand new as a swap for my 6th TP(all legitimate issues.. freezing, overheating, touch screen dying).

In all honesty, didn't expect to get a TP2, didn't care, just needed a working TP. This was at a corporate repair center in N.VA.. the craziest thing is that 5 people were in there at the same time for TP issues.. 5..w/similar issues.. the thing is.. 2 openly discussed how they should be upgraded to a TP2, and how faulty the TP was.

However I was the only one who ended up w/the TP2(last one to leave, one guy swapped his for a BB Tour), there were like 3 people who messed w/my phone before they said, how many replacements? "Talk to so and so, they'll take care of it, we apologize." And that was it.

On a side note.. again FWIW.. Sprint is to get the HD2 in 2010, Verizon a week after that. Told to me by the stores manager who handled my swap.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:15 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phen0m View Post
On a side note.. again FWIW.. Sprint is to get the HD2 in 2010, Verizon a week after that. Told to me by the stores manager who handled my swap.
Now that is great news. Hope manager guy is right about that.

Old 11-27-2009, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO

Spydc is a n00b

I tried going through asurion and they offered me a Treo Pro as a replacement and they would not budge on the touch pro 2. I declinded the offer. So now what? I'm in a bit of a jam because bezel is cracked just above the "up" volume key so I figured I go through asurion but no luck.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:04 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydc View Post
I tried going through asurion and they offered me a Treo Pro as a replacement and they would not budge on the touch pro 2. I declinded the offer. So now what? I'm in a bit of a jam because bezel is cracked just above the "up" volume key so I figured I go through asurion but no luck.
try this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...rion+replacing
Old 12-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

prettyone4u1 is a n00b
Question Re: Sprint now replacing Touch Pro w/ Touch Pro 2!

Hey I am real having issues with my TP1, I am not trying to scam or anything like that but I want to know if there when did sprint start upgrading phone without paying the $100 issurance deductable?

Last edited by prettyone4u1; 12-07-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVo 4g LTE
Carrier: SPRINT

downsouthballa is becoming a great contributor

If u want to replace ur phone call ASURION . U have to be under 1 yr warranty to get replacement if ur touch pro is acting up .. thats what I did and ASURION sent me PRO2 next day. waiting on HD2 to come out will do the same.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TyGeR_STD is a n00b

I have done the same, I bought my TP around the end of july, the screen blacked out an wouldn't come on unless you beat the S@!T out of the phone an keep soft resetting it. I took it to the local repair store an they told me about sprint replaceing TP with TP2s for ppl who just bought them. So I called sprint an got the run around. I called HTC Corp. an they told me the same thing but you hvae to go threw spirt to get swaped. So i spent the next 3 hours calling sprint an being transfered around untill I got someone that would help. It still took another few days of calling customer service an raiseing hell about spending the money on a TP that has tons of known issues. At the end I got ahold of someone who seem to want to help solve the problem. They noted my accout to go into a store an buy a TP2 an let them charge the full ammout of the phone to my account. They they removed the full cost of the TP2 from my bill. I even manged to get my old TP swaped out for a new one that I think my wife is going to use.

Long story short if you have bought the TP with in the past year or so an you raise enough hell you can get upgraded to the TP2. Witch I think is only fair because of all the problems the TP has.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have a question, what all is supposed to come in the box? the one I received from Asurion, the device was brand new.........came with a wall charger..........but no headphones or storage card..........was I supposed to receive a storage card?
Old 12-10-2009, 11:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

a_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuff

I bought mine new from a Sprint Store and it doesn't come with either of the two.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2