PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Pictures/Video Problem all around, help me please. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=87478)

Ticklemepinks 09-27-2009 08:19 AM

Pictures/Video Problem all around, help me please.

I'm havin trouble with the slowness when it comes to viewing pics/videos and PICTURE MAIL....I try to send or look @ a video i recorded and it almost freezes my fone...then I receive a video from my bestie and the video is really small and i can't see full screen, wtf happened to old pic mail and the ability to save the video to your fone and all that jazz???? Is it just me, somthing I did:(
do I need a better sd card or what, It take so long to access my pictures and video on my card..and I already reformated the card if yawl are gonna ask..help please:(

Ticklemepinks 09-27-2009 12:54 PM

Re: Pictures/Video Problem all around, help me please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotboy8628 (Post 1196811)
I'm havin trouble with the slowness when it comes to viewing pics/videos and PICTURE MAIL....I try to send or look @ a video i recorded and it almost freezes my fone...then I receive a video from my bestie and the video is really small and i can't see full screen, wtf happened to old pic mail and the ability to save the video to your fone and all that jazz???? Is it just me, somthing I did:(
do I need a better sd card or what, It take so long to access my pictures and video on my card..and I already reformated the card if yawl are gonna ask..help please:(

so i'm the only one with this problem???

themuffinman 09-27-2009 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotboy8628 (Post 1197113)
so i'm the only one with this problem???

You're not the only one, I am having the same issue as well. I am just to lazy to trouble shoot.

Ticklemepinks 09-27-2009 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themuffinman (Post 1197404)
You're not the only one, I am having the same issue as well. I am just to lazy to trouble shoot.

LOL well at least it's not just me :???:

themuffinman 09-27-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotboy8628 (Post 1197904)
LOL well at least it's not just me :???:

I figure its some kind of tweak or something I changed somewhere but it will just take too much time adding everything back one by one to see whats causing it.

Ticklemepinks 09-27-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themuffinman (Post 1197943)
I figure its some kind of tweak or something I changed somewhere but it will just take too much time adding everything back one by one to see whats causing it.

keep me updated thanks

themuffinman 09-28-2009 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotboy8628 (Post 1198203)
keep me updated thanks

Well, I been messing with my phone for the last hour or so and I think I may have figured it out(I think). The first thing I did was hard reset and it started doing it right off the bat so I knew it wasn't any tweaks or mods. I loaded a folder I had with a bunch of random photos to the tp2's memory and remove the sd card from the phone. When I removed the memory card it was back to normal, so I can only assume that its something to do with the memory card and not the phone itself. I have never had this issue before, though I have been using this memory card for a while(6gb microsd). So anyway, try copying a bunch of pics to the phone and then remove the memory card and see what happens.

Cicatrize 09-28-2009 03:02 PM

I'm having the same issue. I opened a photo on my SD card and it took forever to open, but once it was loaded, I could tap it and access the album menu fairly quickly (the one with the four transparent buttons over the picture)

When I opened the same exact photo from physical memory, it loaded almost instantly, but it took a really long time for the four button menu to pop up when I tapped on it.

Weird...

Ticklemepinks 09-28-2009 03:10 PM

we realy need this hard-spl so i can get a custom rom on here, my tp1 use to do that til I got a cooked room on mine... wtf is takin them so long???

themuffinman 09-28-2009 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicatrize (Post 1199863)
I'm having the same issue. I opened a photo on my SD card and it took forever to open, but once it was loaded, I could tap it and access the album menu fairly quickly (the one with the four transparent buttons over the picture)

When I opened the same exact photo from physical memory, it loaded almost instantly, but it took a really long time for the four button menu to pop up when I tapped on it.

Weird...

When going into physical memory on the phone make sure to remove the sd card first. When I did that the 4 buttons came up right away when going into the phsyical memory to view a picture or a video.