PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Pictures/Video Problem all around, help me please. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=87478)

matthew7899 09-28-2009 03:46 PM

Re: Pictures/Video Problem all around, help me please.

What class SD cards do you guys have?

Skism 09-28-2009 03:50 PM

I haven't done much to the phone and I am not having this problem. Compared to the Touch Pro I feel the viewing of picture mail and videos is so much better.

Cicatrize 09-28-2009 04:19 PM

Well I sent mine back to be replaced (eBay seller) today because of a ton of stuck pixels, so...we'll see if the new one has this problem.

dbldwn02 09-28-2009 04:42 PM

Yup, same problem here. Takes about 10-15 seconds for the album to load and then the pictures look blurry for a moment and then it catches up. Sometimes auto rotates the picture too! That gets annoying, cause it won't let me rotate it back. Using the same 4GB mem stick that I was in my Touch Pro. Never took that long on that.

themuffinman 09-28-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matthew7899 (Post 1199959)
What class SD cards do you guys have?

I am using a class 2 card. I never had this problem with my 4 tp1's or my 2 mogul using the same 6gb card. But like I said, its just weird. If the memory card is in the phone the pictures in main memory still comes up slow but if I remove the card the pics in main memory comes up just fine.

themuffinman 09-28-2009 08:10 PM

Did some more testing and I think it may actually be the bgforalltabs cab thats causing the slow down. A few other people had mention this before but at the time it wasn't happening to me but now it is I think. Without removing the cab just select the stock grey wallpaper and you will see the difference in the speed scrolling through the pictures and opening each pictures. I guess its time to test out hdwall.

Cicatrize 09-28-2009 10:22 PM

I had this problem directly after a hard reset and no apps installed on mine.

dbldwn02 09-28-2009 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicatrize (Post 1200746)
I had this problem directly after a hard reset and no apps installed on mine.

Same here....I don't have that cab installed either

Ticklemepinks 09-29-2009 12:22 AM

still blurry for a while until it catches up, I have a 2gb almost full I'ma get a 6gb tomorrow and see wut that does

gpracer1 09-29-2009 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotboy8628 (Post 1201050)
still blurry for a while until it catches up, I have a 2gb almost full I'ma get a 6gb tomorrow and see wut that does

You guys it is the card......trust me.
I played with this problem for a week. If you simply remove the card and the problem goes away, you need to format the card.....i used nuestorage.