PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 04:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

maelstrom is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lag issues between emails

I have had this phone now for almost a week and it really is a great phone except for a few things.

1. I get some lag when switching to some apps. Like looking at the album can take a long time.

2. Swiping to new emails takes a long time. When I am looking at an email and then swipe sideways to view the next one, it can take a very long time. On average I would say that it is 2-3 seconds, sometimes taking 10 seconds. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone know of a solution?

3. The amount of RAM available. TF3D takes up more RAM in this verison. Need to try out some of the tweaks to free up more RAM.

4. The 'end' button is mushy. I dont get good feedback that the button has been pushed. The 'send' button seems to be good, but not the end button. This combined with the fact that it can sometimes lag, often leaves me guessing if the button was really pushed. Anyone else have this issue, or is it just my phone?

5. My SD card keeps on dropping off the face of the earth. I will be listening to a song and it suddenly stops and then the SD card is no longer available. never had this happen with my TP and it is the same card. Anyone else have this happen?

Asides from this it is a great phone. Anyone else have these issues?

Last edited by maelstrom; 09-21-2009 at 04:55 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2