PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 08:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

i700plus is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Bluetooth makes phone run sssssllllloooowww

I noticed last night that when I did anything on my phone it would take a couple seconds to register... Almost as if I was running low on memory, I ran CleanRam and it still ran pretty sluggish... Then I remembered that I turned on my bluetooth to listen to music in my car and forgot to turn it off. The second I turned it off my phone ran great again.. even though I wasn't connected to any bluetooth devices anymore.

Is anyone else seeing this?
Old 09-18-2009, 08:44 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: Bluetooth makes phone run sssssllllloooowww

I run Bluetooth all day and turn it off in the evening and don't see any change in performance. I also have no problem with Bluetooth connectivity like others are experiencing. Just seems odd how some are having so many problems and others aren't.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 09-18-2009, 08:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

i700plus is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I run Bluetooth all day and turn it off in the evening and don't see any change in performance. I also have no problem with Bluetooth connectivity like others are experiencing. Just seems odd how some are having so many problems and others aren't.
Maybe a hard reset is in my agenda sometime soon.. hmm
Old 09-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7379)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i700plus
I noticed last night that when I did anything on my phone it would take a couple seconds to register... Almost as if I was running low on memory, I ran CleanRam and it still ran pretty sluggish... Then I remembered that I turned on my bluetooth to listen to music in my car and forgot to turn it off. The second I turned it off my phone ran great again.. even though I wasn't connected to any bluetooth devices anymore.

Is anyone else seeing this?
i have this issue but i noticed that when ur bluetooth is on and connected it acts like its a program running ! i hit the htc task manager at the top right of the screen and there was a program called bluetooth running! i say this because i have never seen that before on any of my devices!!

Old 09-18-2009, 11:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

My Bluetooth works better than it did on my Mogul. However, I only have it on when driving, as I have a visor-mounted SuperAnt. I always click it off as I get out of the car, so that calls don't pass through to the car if I'm too close to it. On the Mogul, sometimes the calls went silent when I answered, as though the phone didn't properly get control again. The TP2 has been okay on that score

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2