PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2009, 12:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Telus Rhodium
Carrier: Trying to get to Rogers

notsmartenough is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Telus TP2 On Rogers

Hi guys, so I just got me a Telus TP2 and unlocked it so now I'm using it with Rogers.

So far everything is doing pretty well (first time using a smartphone, its a lot more complicated than normal SE phones and things like ipod touches lol)

For some odd reason, I can't seem to be able to get my data activated. It seems I need some sort of login and maybe an access point or something which I have never heard of (rogers retention guys didn't really say much, just like, I added your data, try it out tomorrow) and I dunno how to get the GPS to work, since I seem to have to download the Telus navigator for it to work... my SD card is still being mailed so I can't add things like google map or what not yet.

Errm, so yeah... am I missing some information that I need to access data? And is there a guide to using cabs and what not that I can read up? Theres a lot of information here and I'm trying to go through them all but it takes quite a while.

Thanks for reading

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2