PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Is Here who Got There's

Did everyone throw away their tp1's? Can we get some pics of the tp2 please? i have mine on order but wont get it till tuesday. Some pics show it with a silver outside lining and some show with a black lining, i just want to see some up close and personals.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Did everyone throw away their tp1's? Can we get some pics of the tp2 please? i have mine on order but wont get it till tuesday. Some pics show it with a silver outside lining and some show with a black lining, i just want to see some up close and personals.
Per your request.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_4601.jpg (44.8 KB, 239 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC_4598.jpg (29.0 KB, 231 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC_4605.jpg (33.6 KB, 229 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

just ordered mines...will be here tuesday. damn labor day! sprints tf3d theme is so damn ugly. and i dont even want to get started on that atrocity that is the back cover. im hoping verizons version will fit on sprints.

to all the lucky ones who already has this baby in hand: is the back as ugly in person as it is on this 24 inch screen?
Old 09-04-2009, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond, HTC TP, HTC TP2 & HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

soicy423 is keeping up the good worksoicy423 is keeping up the good work

got mine today around 11am i love it so far. but somethin has to be done about the touchflo the colors are atrocious.

Old 09-04-2009, 05:26 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
Per your request.
Great photos, but I still hate the orange... I wish they would have made what's orange black or dark blue. Orange is such an off color! Mine is still on its way... UPS tracking site says it was shipped at 9am today... So hopefully I'll get mines tomorrow.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tardis + Sonic Screwdriver
Carrier: Torchwood

The Doctor is keeping up the good workThe Doctor is keeping up the good workThe Doctor is keeping up the good work

Ordered yesterday @ 3:00 pm, got it today @ 3:30 pm. Nice.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO (Still love my TP2)

RobDFW is a n00b

I got mine today. I am so ready for window 6.5 on it.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Great photos, but I still hate the orange... I wish they would have made what's orange black or dark blue. Orange is such an off color! Mine is still on its way... UPS tracking site says it was shipped at 9am today... So hopefully I'll get mines tomorrow.
It'll be better if the forum doesn't re-compress them.

Well, umm, someone, try the same treatment that we did to the good TP's back?
Old 09-04-2009, 05:33 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
It'll be better if the forum doesn't re-compress them.

Well, umm, someone, try the same treatment that we did to the good TP's back?
On Ebay they sell the back cover without the orange crap. Only thing is.... The keyboard is still orange
Old 09-04-2009, 05:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
just ordered mines...will be here tuesday. damn labor day! sprints tf3d theme is so damn ugly. and i dont even want to get started on that atrocity that is the back cover. im hoping verizons version will fit on sprints.

to all the lucky ones who already has this baby in hand: is the back as ugly in person as it is on this 24 inch screen?
Yeah that's what I am hoping too, and what's with Sprint and there clock? Maybe the orange theme is for Halloween lol. Ordered mine yesterday was told it was overnighted but checks the UPS site and it says 2 Day with scheduled delivery on Tuesday.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2