PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: treowx
Carrier: sprint

derrickmd18 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to derrickmd18 Send a message via Yahoo to derrickmd18
sprint tp2 price

Anyone have a price on the touch pro 2 for sprint? I have a upgrade for my 2nd line so wanted to know how much out of pocket i'll have to pay with rebate and upgrade. also how much is the tp1 selling for because i'm going to sell it when tp2 comes out?
Old 08-28-2009, 12:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro

duke1127 is a n00b
Re: sprint tp2 price

The price is going to be $450 out the door plus a $100 mail in rebate. I work for the company and this was confirmed on the call this week.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke1127 View Post
The price is going to be $450 out the door plus a $100 mail in rebate. I work for the company and this was confirmed on the call this week.
They might lose my purchase if I can't work a better deal. That's $200 more than you can get the TMo unit for. I'll stick with Sprint for the SERO, but this phone can't do anything for me, businesswise, that my old Mogul can't do
Old 08-28-2009, 12:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC hero

jjday7 is keeping up the good workjjday7 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Just to clarify, are you saying 450 and then 100 rebate making the final price $350.00.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

Quote:
So thats the retail price or with 2yr...?
Old 08-28-2009, 12:44 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

the full rate price in the playbook is $599 and after rebates and everthing is $349, i saw it in the playbook last night.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Cheers! ^^
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

TnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TnA-2xXtReM Send a message via Yahoo to TnA-2xXtReM

Wouldn't be surprise if it is $350 after MIR as for Sprint been nortorist for their inflated handset prices.

Temporary selling Sprint SERO 500 plans for $80.

The SERO 500 plan is only $30 a month and it gives you: 500 minutes monthly, unlimited data, unlimited text, unlimited picture mail, nights and weekend from 7PM to 7AM, and more!

Old 08-28-2009, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: treowx
Threadstarter

derrickmd18 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to derrickmd18 Send a message via Yahoo to derrickmd18

yea **** that. I have to replacemy tp1 for the 5th time and i'm not kicking out 350 for a phone I can get on t mobile for less. i can probably sell my tp1 when I get it replaced for 200 which i'll only kick out 150 but still **** that. if they want to match t mobile price then i'm good but if they don't I might switch to t mobile if they can match sprint service plan.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:06 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnA-2xXtReM View Post
Wouldn't be surprise if it is $350 after MIR as for Sprint been nortorist for their inflated handset prices.
Dont' be surprised, i just posted that i saw it in the playbook last night, and its $350 after mail in rebate.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

T-Mobile isn't offering this phone for any less than Sprint will be. The lower deals are had through 3rd parties, and I'm sure the same will be true for the Sprint version. Sprint's prices are in line with what everyone else has been charging at this point.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2