PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Pro 2 is Also missing 3d accelaration. Confirmed! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=81249)

Exil3d 08-31-2009 12:11 AM

Re: Pro 2 is Also missing 3d accelaration. Confirmed!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbeaul (Post 1129835)
You seriously need to work on that reading comprehension. I was not arguing about eating on the floor... I was debunking how retarded both your and gTen's arguments were. But I shouldn't expect you to comprehend the difference.

I didn't miss the point... you just seem to keep wanting to ](*,)](*,)](*,) as if it's going to change the fact that HTC isn't obligated to provide a driver. Everyone understand that you think they should include the "proper" driver. What you seem to be unable to comprehend is that it's HTC's prerogative, not yours.

You however, get the opportunity of picking the device that best suits your needs. If hardware acceleration is so important to you than pick a phone that has that feature and be done with it. I really don't get why you're pissing and moaning on this forum ad nauseum as if it's going to make a difference. Please, just go buy the iJesus phone and live happily ever after with your hardware 2d/3d acceleration.

If you really want to change things send HTC corporate a letter + pictures of you with an iPhone and tell them the reason why you got your iPhone over a touch pro 2 is because it has proper hardware acceleration. Who knows you might convince them to release a driver and then the rest of us naysayers can thank you until the end of time.

HAHA ! Wow... so now you werent talking about eating on the floor? HAHA! Looks like you need to reread your posts. Then come talk to me.

Exil3d 08-31-2009 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbeaul (Post 1129835)
You seriously need to work on that reading comprehension. I was not arguing about eating on the floor... I was debunking how retarded both your and gTen's arguments were. But I shouldn't expect you to comprehend the difference.

I didn't miss the point... you just seem to keep wanting to ](*,)](*,)](*,) as if it's going to change the fact that HTC isn't obligated to provide a driver. Everyone understand that you think they should include the "proper" driver. What you seem to be unable to comprehend is that it's HTC's prerogative, not yours.

You however, get the opportunity of picking the device that best suits your needs. If hardware acceleration is so important to you than pick a phone that has that feature and be done with it. I really don't get why you're pissing and moaning on this forum ad nauseous as if it's going to make a difference. Please, just go buy the i Jesus phone and live happily ever after with your hardware 2d/3d acceleration.

If you really want to change things send HTC corporate a letter + pictures of you with an iPhone and tell them the reason why you got your iPhone over a touch pro 2 is because it has proper hardware acceleration. Who knows you might convince them to release a driver and then the rest of us naysayers can thank you until the end of time.

Ohh.. I forgot. You failed again to see the whole picture. Maybe a little concept comprehension will help but again maybe just rereading your post will do.

Exil3d 08-31-2009 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 1129848)
Okay, I may have been a bit "General", I meant to say it as far as performance/visual hardware specs. You can notice that by me referring to the iPhone 3gs after that that was what I was referring to. I rather not argue about things like mogul is better irDA port or etc..>.>

He did not say that the TP2 should have a snap dragon or Tegra did he? all he asked was for the drivers..it is obvious that even with drivers it would not beat an iPhone 3gs...

The touch pro 2 is suppose to be the last one on the MSM72XX line in this for factor...HTC could have at least thrown us a bone at the end?

And he is telling me to comprehend. LOL.

Exil3d 08-31-2009 12:17 AM

Again.. I will say it again for those who still are dwelling in "WTF" do we need thems drivers for? Keyword...DRIVERS. Simple. Drivers to make the device work like it was designed to work. Hello! Its the flag ship! Remember... Drivers not forks and spoons and dinner on the floor. DRIVERS. geezzzz.... some ppl.

jethro_static 08-31-2009 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exil3d (Post 1129894)
And he is telling me to comprehend. LOL.

U really is making ur self a clown. Ur ranting about the TP2 not having 3D acceleration while all U want is a better battery life and better performance. U don't even know how the TP2 will perform with it? If that is ur point. Dude, TP2 is fine as it is. There is nothing wrong with it. with or without the drivers.

Exil3d 08-31-2009 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jethro_static (Post 1129901)
U really is making ur self a clown. Ur ranting about the TP2 not having 3D acceleration while all U want is a better battery life and better performance. U don't even know how the TP2 will perform with it? If that is ur point. Dude, TP2 is fine as it is. There is nothing wrong with it. with or without the drivers.

Hey..... can you remove all your drivers from your PC and reboot. Then come back and post. :mrgreen:

jethro_static 08-31-2009 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exil3d (Post 1129912)
Hey..... can you remove all your drivers from your PC and reboot. Then come back and post. :mrgreen:

Apparently, TP2 is doing good without the 3D driver ain't it? It has a driver otherwise, U will just see a black screen on it.

Exil3d 08-31-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jethro_static (Post 1129920)
Apparently, TP2 is doing good without the 3D driver ain't it? It has a driver otherwise, U will just see a black screen on it.

Did you remove the drivers from your PC?

jethro_static 08-31-2009 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exil3d (Post 1129928)
Did you remove the drivers from your PC?

HAHAHA. I think the only thing needs to be removed is this bogus thread.

jethro_static 08-31-2009 12:37 AM

Ok I gotta bounce. But I gotta say, I thought ur smarter. U got scared to get flamed so U flipped stands. And ur a graphic design student? Asking for a better battery life and a better spreadsheet performance. It's funny ain't it?

Exil3d 08-31-2009 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jethro_static (Post 1129939)
Ok I gotta bounce. But I gotta say, I thought ur smarter. U got scared to get flamed so U flipped stands. And ur a graphic design student? Asking for a better battery life and a better spreadsheet performance. It's funny ain't it?

Thats fine. Everyone has a opinion on everyone. Go play now.

jethro_static 08-31-2009 12:43 AM

I'll laugh 1 more time. TP2 needs a 3D accelation drivers so it can have a better battery life and a better spreadsheet performance! HAHAHAHA!
Ok troll, It's all urs.

gTen 08-31-2009 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jethro_static (Post 1129879)
Nobody knows at first that the MSM72xx chip can match the Iphone 3GS untill I explained it. U even said that we don't need Tegra or Snapdragon on 1 of your post. U said that te MSM72xx chip may be as good if not better than Iphones GPU. I said it can't be.

At that point i wasn't familiar with the full specs of the iPhone 3gs as it came out recently and I didn't look at them yet, I knew for a fact that it could outperform the iPhone and the iPhone 3g though. I also knew that iPhone 3gs improved on the processor and GPU but did not know by THAT much.

I think it would be better to isolate out and call it iPhone 3gs iPhone 3g and iPhone being the original one. This will prevent much confusion.

Oh and jethro..he only agreed with my point, that doesn't mean his views are 100% same as mine or his uses for the phone.

Example: I am interested precisely on 2d graphics..he on the other hand wants both, we just happen to share some common ground.

jethro_static 08-31-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 1129955)
At that point i wasn't familiar with the full specs of the iPhone 3gs as it came out recently and I didn't look at them yet, I knew for a fact that it could outperform the iPhone and the iPhone 3g though. I also knew that iPhone 3gs improved on the processor and GPU but did not know by THAT much.

I think it would be better to isolate out and call it iPhone 3gs iPhone 3g and iPhone being the original one. This will prevent much confusion.

Yeah but really. threadstarter did not need to compare it to Iphone in the 1st place since he wanted something else for the drivers. I know U know exactly what U want and what ur talking about. But the other dude is like going where the current takes him.

Exil3d 08-31-2009 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jethro_static (Post 1129952)
I'll laugh 1 more time. TP2 needs a 3D accelation drivers so it can have a better battery life and a better spreadsheet performance! HAHAHAHA!
Ok troll, It's all urs.

Woah..... you seem bitter today. lol.

Exil3d 08-31-2009 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jethro_static (Post 1129959)
Yeah but really. threadstarter did not need to compare it to Iphone in the 1st place since he wanted something else for the drivers. I know U know exactly what U want and what ur talking about. But the other dude is like going where the current takes him.

DId you uninstall all of your PC drivers and rebooted? :scratch:

jethro_static 08-31-2009 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exil3d (Post 1129973)
DId you uninstall all of your PC drivers and rebooted? :scratch:

Did U know that there is nothing wrong with TP2?

jethro_static 08-31-2009 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exil3d (Post 1123631)
iphone sets the bar high in its 3d and 2d abilities and HTC should match it if hot surpassed it by now.

I like this part. It's a classic.
I didn't even realize he meant better battery life and spreadsheet performance when he said this. 3D and 2D abilities.

horndoctor 08-31-2009 12:59 AM

WTH is going on in this thread!?Everyone needs to chill !

jethro_static 08-31-2009 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horndoctor (Post 1129983)
WTH is going on in this thread!?Everyone needs to chill !

Oh we're having fun. Don't worry about it. Did U see there's a lot of smiley's, hahahah's, lol's and lmao's.

buddhatikkigod 08-31-2009 09:26 AM

Actually i think the lack of 3d drivers can be best compared to Intel refusing to pay nvidia for SLI compatibility. Even on boards with 2 PCI-E slots and all the physical capabilities of running 2 nvidia cardsin SLI you cant simply because nVidia has blocked that feature out. Doesnt ruin the computer just doesnt let you take advantage of all the 3d performance that could be

Exil3d 08-31-2009 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jethro_static (Post 1129989)
Oh we're having fun. Don't worry about it. Did U see there's a lot of smiley's, hahahah's, lol's and lmao's.

jethro having fun thats all. Shows his ability to carry a serious conversation on this issue. Kinda like that little kid who wants his chocolate milk or he throws a fit. lol

Exil3d 08-31-2009 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddhatikkigod (Post 1130264)
Actually i think the lack of 3d drivers can be best compared to Intel refusing to pay nvidia for SLI compatibility. Even on boards with 2 PCI-E slots and all the physical capabilities of running 2 nvidia cardsin SLI you cant simply because nVidia has blocked that feature out. Doesnt ruin the computer just doesnt let you take advantage of all the 3d performance that could be

Thats another good way to put it. All the devices running on the MS72xx cpu are effected. So no matter how HTC cakes TF3D.. its still crippled.

jethro_static 08-31-2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddhatikkigod (Post 1130264)

exiled do not understand these things. He will pretend he understand and then he will follow the current. he's been posting htcclassorg everywhere now. He found out from gten. We where on the action when we tried to find opengl drivers for Vogue. And exiled just find out the other day about the site. LOL

jethro_static 08-31-2009 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exil3d (Post 1130542)
jethro having fun thats all. Shows his ability to carry a serious conversation on this issue. Kinda like that little kid who wants his chocolate milk or he throws a fit. lol

U did not have any input on this thread. Only I and gten and some smart members gave this thread a life. U just whine from the start and start following the tides. LOL

Oh yeah. ASk for an awesomne 3D and 2D abilities like the Iphone's so we can have a better battery life and application performance. OMG I can't stop laughing on this. I'll tell U a secret. Iphone's 3D and 2D abilities lessens its battery life. U see that intense graphics?

Exil3d 08-31-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jethro_static (Post 1130696)
exiled do not understand these things. He will pretend he understand and then he will follow the current. he's been posting htcclassorg everywhere now. He found out from gten. We where on the action when we tried to find opengl drivers for Vogue. And exiled just find out the other day about the site. LOL

To prove some of your inaccurate statement.. one of my videos is posted on HTCCLASSACTION in which has been there for over 1 year. Refrain from baiting and I hope mods have already warned you. I will never report you to them but be cautious you might lead them to yourself.

jethro_static 08-31-2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exil3d (Post 1130875)
To prove some of your inaccurate statement.. one of my videos is posted on HTCCLASSACTION in which has been there for over 1 year. Refrain from baiting and I hope mods have already warned you. I will never report you to them but be cautious you might lead them to yourself.

I think U should stop ur whining and useless threads like hijacked thread andsuch. It's a waste of resource. U aggrevate a lot of members. U like to hijack thread and U don't want ur threads to be hijacked and make ur own rules on this site. I think that is called karma.

NinjaMom 08-31-2009 03:26 PM

Thread closed due to fighting. Exil3d... Everyone gets the lack of drivers. It has made you decide not to get the phone. Good for you. Now, just let it go. Others may not care about it as much as you.

If you want to bring awareness to this issue to HTC, maybe write them?