PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=76135)

Torx 07-09-2009 03:47 PM

Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

this is really sad. tmobile has boxed screenshots of the phone, yet sprint hasnt released any new info about their version. NOTHING.

this is a pure example of how these corporations toy around with us.

all we got is "3.4" screen... that rumor is enough for me to wanna switch
they need to understand that not everyone wants a pre

GoodThings2Life 07-09-2009 04:02 PM

Don't get me wrong, I love Sprint... best pricing plans but their marketing leaves a lot to be desired. No wonder they're hemorrhaging customers.

gTen 07-09-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajac (Post 1024544)
I dunno why sprint is being the way they are... I know the palm pre is big but if they wanna keep customers and gain more their gonna have to release more then just one big phone a year you know?

Publicity stunt...aka they wanna show that the "PRE" (Which is their exclusive) can outsell the new iPhone...

If the TP2 hit it would split people thus lowering Pre sales which they don't want. They want to beat the iphone and establish a Pre exclusivity like iPhone and AT&T has. This in the future will give way for Pre 4G and Pre Pro or whatever they'll come up in the future...

This makes sense if you look at it from a marketing perspective...sucks from consumer perspective though..

I mean like I have yet to visit a website in the past few weeks that doesn't have a Pre advertising banner...and I even got an email from sprint giving me a map of the closest Sprint store where I can get "My Pre"

Make no mistake, Pre seems like a nice phone..but just not what I want :/
________
Kohls gift card

ajac 07-09-2009 04:54 PM

well got bored and e-chated and they told me thier waiting on HTC before they annouce a release date lol and htc says thier waiting on sprint WTF love the run around.

tokuzumi 07-09-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajac (Post 1025342)
well got bored and e-chated and they told me thier waiting on HTC before they annouce a release date lol and htc says thier waiting on sprint WTF love the run around.

"Yeeeeeaaaaahh. You're going to have to speak to payroll about that."
"I did, and they told me to talk to you."
"Yeeeeeaaaaahh....."

glidersgalore 07-09-2009 05:12 PM

I would have to kinda disagree with the Palm Pre exclussiveness, cause the Pre will be on other carriers, so it is not like the iPhone, even At&t will have the Pre.

gTen 07-09-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glidersgalore (Post 1025394)
I would have to kinda disagree with the Palm Pre exclussiveness, cause the Pre will be on other carriers, so it is not like the iPhone, even At&t will have the Pre.

Alright..but who will get the next version of the Pre first?
________
Bbw Model

mrheineken08 07-09-2009 08:10 PM

people who dont know anything bout technologies and the ones who buy toyota prius'

scorpionreign 07-10-2009 04:47 PM

Anyone know when Sprint will sale the TP2? I know TMO is getting it in August 09.

techniqx 07-11-2009 10:03 PM

Re: HTC Touch Pro2 for Sprint in June

End of life For Sprint Touch Pro is In September, So TP2 may be released then