PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 07:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

krewblink is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Spoof Text messages

I would like to find out if i could change my number to send a text message and then change it back to my original number.
I know theres services but they all charge and im not down with that.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:15 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Spoof Text messages

Quote:
Originally Posted by krewblink View Post
I would like to find out if i could change my number to send a text message and then change it back to my original number.
I know theres services but they all charge and im not down with that.
Hahaaa..Dude your a weirdo!! Jk...Not really,.... but have you tried Creeper? Its an app that you can do all kinds of creepy stuff...Kinda like the stuff your talking about. Or bluff my call. That lets you change your number for phone calls. I dont know of any for text messages tho. Just curious...Why would you want something like this?

Old 07-28-2010, 07:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Or bluff my call. That lets you change your number for phone calls.
All BluffMyCall seems to do now is dial 313-989-4110 no matter what number you enter. Then it talks about being automatically subscribed to something.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:37 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Hahaaa..Dude your a weirdo!! Jk...Not really,.... but have you tried Creeper? Its an app that you can do all kinds of creepy stuff...Kinda like the stuff your talking about. Or bluff my call. That lets you change your number for phone calls. I dont know of any for text messages tho. Just curious...Why would you want something like this?
i used creeper a the time on my TP1... it will mask your number for texts, you have to use the "bounce" feature i believe though- bounce your text of another phone number before txt... creeeper has a ton of great features http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=527423 .. never tried it on my TP2 though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
All BluffMyCall seems to do now is dial 313-989-4110 no matter what number you enter. Then it talks about being automatically subscribed to something.
funny that the bluff number listed is from detroiit lol
Old 07-28-2010, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

patheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to patheticpuma

Quote:
that number almost matches my google voice # perfectly, only the last 2 numbers are off...
Old 07-28-2010, 03:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by patheticpuma View Post
that number almost matches my google voice # perfectly, only the last 2 numbers are off...
Alright, only 99 numbers to try to prank you...

Old 07-28-2010, 09:38 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
Alright, only 99 numbers to try to prank you...
Since each of the last 2 numbers are wrong, then only 9 * 9 = 81 combinations left.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Since each of the last 2 numbers are wrong, then only 9 * 9 = 81 combinations left.
Actually, since the keys on a phone go from 0-9, you have the key combos of 00-99, making 100 possible combinations. Since he has already stated that 10 is not the right combination, that leaves 99 combinations. 100-1=99
Old 04-03-2013, 03:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sleekbook
Carrier: metropcs

kerajesse is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: Spoof Text messages

Quote:
\

Unlimited Free Calling ID Bluffing - Bluff My Call
they musta fixed it. it works. just click this link.

Last edited by kerajesse; 04-03-2013 at 03:16 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2