PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 02:03 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sim unlock your TP2 for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@teradog
wow nice poem/song. I didn't know @NRGZ28 and @Sharkie405 were retiring there's still @Kenio,@elesbb and @leadpoizon who are still currently making roms and I'm sure that @Tinkerbell will start her tp2 rom soon. of course this is now the 2 year anniversary of the tp2 so it's contract renewal time for those early adopters who will be going onto a newer phone.
Yea, shocker.. @eric12341 (there you go, name dropped you back & T'd ya!)
lol.. thanks! ha! sorry to any cook who's ROM I missed! yea, I even looked prior to posting that... figured some were still out there but didn't see any 29022 either, I'll look again :>))
I just copied American Pie lyrics & dropped in some more ppcgeeks lingo.. thanks! My wife saw it & I went straight to the dog house... "you never said anything like that to me", I'm like... c'mon, you know that's not me.. I just simply modded a song!! :}

*edit* It's really the passing of a great era, the end of winmo modding from my Mogul, TP & 2 TP2's over many years!

BACK TO OP.

HEY ccengineer: To summarize my lengthy reply last page... you're title is wrong/misleading perhaps?
"Sim unlock your TP2 for free"

By your avatar, you are on Sprint... Sprint TP2's SIM's are default unlocked.
Perhaps "Security/Radio unlock your Sprint TP2 for free" would fit better?

imho

Last edited by teradog; 08-22-2011 at 03:43 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:57 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
lol.. thanks! ha! sorry to any cook who's ROM I missed! yea, I even looked prior to posting that... figured some were still out there but didn't see any 29022 either, I'll look again :>))
I just copied American Pie lyrics & dropped in some more ppcgeeks lingo.. thanks! My wife saw it & I went straight to the dog house... "you never said anything like that to me", I'm like... c'mon, you know that's not me.. I just simply modded a song!! :}

*edit* It's really the passing of a great era, the end of winmo modding from my Mogul, TP & 2 TP2's over many years!

BACK TO OP.

HEY ccengineer: To summarize my lengthy reply last page... you're title is wrong/misleading perhaps?

imho

i love you VIP's you guys are too funny
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

ccengineer is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post

BACK TO OP.

imho
I'm trying to Security unlock the Sprint TP2 too, but So far I was able to toggle the simlock on and off on it. The reason I started the thread is to let others know that I was able to turn Simlocking on and off. I turned Simlock on and used a SIM card and the SIM card was not accepted. I turned it back off and it was accepted. So what I'm saying is that I have found the way to turn teh SIMLOCK on and off, at least on my Sprint TP2. If I was able to do it on Sprint TP2, maybe others can do it with the Verizon version too, maybe someone can benefit from that. Meanwhile I will keep on working on security unlocking and would appreciate the pointers if someone knows the commands to do secu_flag unlocking too.

Last edited by ccengineer; 08-23-2011 at 09:33 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:51 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
Would you mind attatching the program you used ?
I'm still working in Debug mode and have some bugs to Iron out. I'll try to clean it up and make it a little pretty and will do.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:54 AM

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccengineer View Post
I'm still working in Debug mode and have some bugs to Iron out. I'll try to clean it up and make it a little pretty and will do.
alright ! thanks man keep up with the good work !
Old 08-23-2011, 09:16 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quote:
alright ! thanks man keep up with the good work !
Hi there

Attached you will find a zip file containing two files RunATCommands.exe and result.txt. Create a new folder and unzip them to that folder.
You will also need to download pget.exe,prun.exe and pput.exe which you can find here: ( http://itsme.home.xs4all.nl/projects/xda/tools.html or a direct link found on that page ( http://itsme.home.xs4all.nl/~itsme/download/itsutilsbin-20100324.zip) in the same folder in addition to AtCmd.exe (Search for this using google)

Unzip the RunAtCommand.zip to the same folder where you saved the above p...exe files and Atcmd.exe. Make sure your phone is connected to activesync or windows mobile device center then run RunAtCommand.exe. You will have a form with a text box where you enter the AT commands you want to send to the phone. Click run command button, at the bottom you will get the result. If you are issuing a command that writes to the phone instead of just reading, and the result is 0, it's actually something like "0\r", you will have a success message too.

You might need .net framework installed on your PC too. and maybe you need to install EnableRapi.cab on your phone if you don't have it.

Let me know how it goes.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RunATCommands.zip (4.7 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ccengineer; 08-23-2011 at 09:31 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Hi there

Attached you will find a zip file containing two files RunATCommands.exe and result.txt. Create a new folder and unzip them to that folder.
You will also need to download pget.exe,prun.exe and pput.exe which you can find here: ( rapi tools or a direct link found on that page ( http://itsme.home.xs4all.nl/~itsme/download/itsutilsbin-20100324.zip) in the same folder in addition to AtCmd.exe (Search for this using google)

Unzip the RunAtCommand.zip to the same folder where you saved the above p...exe files and Atcmd.exe. Make sure your phone is connected to activesync or windows mobile device center then run RunAtCommand.exe. You will have a form with a text box where you enter the AT commands you want to send to the phone. Click run command button, at the bottom you will get the result. If you are issuing a command that writes to the phone instead of just reading, and the result is 0, it's actually something like "0\r", you will have a success message too.

You might need .net framework installed on your PC too. and maybe you need to install EnableRapi.cab on your phone if you don't have it.

Let me know how it goes.
thanks , however this atcmd.exe .. i cant find it anywhere . nowhere does it say to download can you post the file please or email it to me or something ?
Old 08-24-2011, 11:25 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quote:
thanks , however this atcmd.exe .. i cant find it anywhere . nowhere does it say to download can you post the file please or email it to me or something ?
Did you look for ATcmd.exe?

I had it left over from a program I previously used, I don't know if it's legal to post it here or not. I would guess probably not.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Did you look for ATcmd.exe?

I had it left over from a program I previously used, I don't know if it's legal to post it here or not. I would guess probably not.
yes I've done that . and every result is about people telling us to search for it lol . I can't find a link to download .
Old 08-24-2011, 08:04 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

PM link?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
cmonex