PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011, 08:29 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower
Cut the Rope game for windows mobile WVGA devices!!

Finally the iphone hit game Cut the Rope for your WVGA windows mobile device. Use your finger or stylus and cut the rope to feed your OM-Nom pet candy. There are 8 unlockable levels of fun and the game saves your progress. Starts off easy and gets tricker as you progress. WVGA resolution only!! Feel free to post the game in other forums if you wish , windows mobile development is still alive!!!

File is in zip format to install is simple.
1) Click on file
2) Select extract
3) Choose where you want the game to be located
4) Go to the folder and click on the yellow icon and the game starts.

Note: If anyone can cab it up please post it and I will add it to main post plus give you credit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cut the rope windows mobile.jpg (11.1 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ctr exe.zip (6.85 MB, 210 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Cool, Thank you for posting!
Old 09-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: E4GT, Touch Pro 2, Evo, Blackberry 9330

matchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Cut the Rope game for windows mobile WVGA devices!!

Never heard of it, but I think I'll give it a try. Thanks
Old 09-06-2011, 08:43 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Good shit bro..glad to see you're still at it!!

Donations accepted not expected!

Old 09-07-2011, 09:49 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Anyone want to make this a cab file?

I would but I'm at work.
Old 09-07-2011, 02:37 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios
Note: If anyone can cab it up please post it and I will add it to main post plus give you credit.
Sure thing bro. I have the folder installing to /program files/rogelio rios/cut the rope and also sent shortcut to start menu. Enjoy..
Attached Files
File Type: cab RogelioRios_Cut The Rope.cab (8.28 MB, 130 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:07 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile
Threadstarter

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower

Thank for making cab file I hit the button. So how did you guys find the game too easy , too hard or just right difficulty?
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
cut the rope, wvga games