PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: tmobile

blastist is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
touch pro wont turn on hspl

so i totally was trying to run MR. X's ROM
dowloaded the hspl.
ran the hspl and computer shut down and phone turned off and now wont turn on. what have i done. anyway to fix it i dont want to pay 50 dollars for something i broke please help me out. it is a CDMA SPRINT TOUCH PRO 2 with sim unlocked and securtiy unlocked.
i tried flashing hspl and it broke my phone please help me recover it that if it is possible
Old 04-21-2011, 07:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: touch pro wont turn on hspl

Try turning off the device and/or remove the battery for a few seconds and place it back in.

Next with the device off, hold volume down and the power button. This should get you to the tri color screen, it should say Olipro in text and "serial" at the bottom

If you are here, your device is unlocked and ready to flash a ROM, insert a USB cable and run the Mr.X ROM update utility

Alternatively we can try a hard reset on the phone to get it to wipe all data on it and reboot into the ROM it has originally on it. That would be an alternative. Let us know how far or how it went. Good luck
Old 04-21-2011, 08:18 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

im confused i guess, it was security unlocked and you ran hspl again?
Old 04-22-2011, 02:39 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Yeah, it can't be totally sim unlocked if you haven't run the hspl unlock first. OP hard reset your device and let it finish booting up. Then start over with the hspl unlocking process.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:04 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

blastist is a n00b

the phone came sim unlocked it reads my sim card and picks up the tmobile but there is no service
and the hspl didnt even go through my computer shut down before the phone could reach the bootloader i tried soft reset and nothing happened i even went to the sprint store to have them try another battery it wont even blink red or anything when i plug it in how do i hard reset????/
Old 04-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

blastist is a n00b

@darren i guess i used a program called secrelock to unlock it to wher i can switch to the gsm only mode
Old 04-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

blastist is a n00b

i looked up how to do a hard reset and i did it and nothing showed up but i did just plug the phone into a wall charger and the red charging light came on
Old 04-22-2011, 11:24 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

blastist is a n00b

it will sit plugged in and the light will turn on then shut off ever 5 to 10 minutes and come back on but still wont turn on
Old 04-22-2011, 02:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Take the phone off the charger. Leave the battery in the phone.

Lets attempt a hard reset.

1) with the power off, hold
-Talk
-End
-Volume Down
-and the Power Key on top

2)hold for about 2-3 seconds making sure all buttons are firmly being held down.

3)A grey screen will appear (should appear) asking you to press Volume Up to perform a hard reset.

Let us know if you get there, good luck.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:30 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

blastist is a n00b

i think im just going to send it to htc is flashing phones illegal?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2