PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Sprint Touch Pro 2 still tops (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=141901)

mikedboyd 03-21-2011 11:28 AM

Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 still tops

IMO - the best protectors come from ClearProtector.com . they are 'clear' and very sturdy. They change the screen feel, just a pinch, a little more ..... tacky, but not much. You adapt very quickly and like the new feel better. I've now bought several of these and everyone loves them.

HTC Touch Pro2 Extended Protector | Clear Protector

elcapo24682 03-21-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quick99si (Post 2071394)
On a semi-related note, I am very interested in purchasing full body protection for my smartphone. Please PM me to discuss the best solution.

Thank you kindly.

oOoo please don't that zagg stuff is complete crap and then they will keep emailing u till u cuss them out (unsubscribin doesn't work)

chardog 03-21-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elcapo24682 (Post 2071350)
don't have to jailbreak the tp2 to use overseas and neither do u have to for the upcoming vzw HTC trophy. So I hope u understand how ludicrous ur point is.

I also wouldnt have to jailbreak to have a much better phone than the tp2.... what's the point again?

right. Most people are willing to flash their roms or jailbreak for more features. It's not often that I travel internationally, and having a jailbroken iphone does the job, and does it well. Sure, I have to carry two phones, but that's ok, my sprint phone stays in my luggage and powered off for most of the trip. Unlocking an iphone is a simple process. plenty of youtube vids to walk you through it.

Kris443 03-21-2011 05:40 PM

OP - yes, if my tp2 dies, I'll just get another on fleabay.

elcapo24682 03-21-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chardog (Post 2071562)
I also wouldnt have to jailbreak to have a much better phone than the tp2.... what's the point again?

right. Most people are willing to flash their roms or jailbreak for more features. It's not often that I travel internationally, and having a jailbroken iphone does the job, and does it well. Sure, I have to carry two phones, but that's ok, my sprint phone stays in my luggage and powered off for most of the trip. Unlocking an iphone is a simple process. plenty of youtube vids to walk you through it.

oK well then go be happy with ur iPhoney and stop trolling the tp2 forums spreading ur ridiculous rhetoric about how horrible a phone it is. It wasn't a bad phone at all. I went through 10 months with it without any serious problems. Now I've moved on to the arrive.

quick99si 03-22-2011 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elcapo24682 (Post 2071732)
oK well then go be happy with ur iPhoney and stop trolling the tp2 forums spreading ur ridiculous rhetoric about how horrible a phone it is. It wasn't a bad phone at all. I went through 10 months with it without any serious problems. Now I've moved on to the arrive.

If his post offends you or if you think for one second that he's ragging on the Touch Pro 2 phone, then you sir, are a TP2 fanboy. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Carry on.

Kris443 03-22-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quick99si (Post 2071871)
If his post offends you or if you think for one second that he's ragging on the Touch Pro 2 phone, then you sir, are a TP2 fanboy. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Carry on.

<gasp> is there any cure for that??????? :D

elcapo24682 03-22-2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quick99si (Post 2071871)

he is ragging on the tp2 and windows mobile devices in general. Have u ever looked at his posts? Over 90% of them is nonsense and the many times I've tried to correct him and say that all the problems were associated with the stock sprint 6.5 rom he still kept at it. Like it went in one ear and then out the other.

sadhanala 03-22-2011 05:09 PM

One of my friend tried to use TP2 by replacing his SIM and that didn't work in abroad.
Do we need to do any thing before we replace the SIM?
or any steps to follow to use in other countries

gTen 03-22-2011 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elcapo24682 (Post 2072075)
he is ragging on the tp2 and windows mobile devices in general. Have u ever looked at his posts? Over 90% of them is nonsense and the many times I've tried to correct him and say that all the problems were associated with the stock sprint 6.5 rom he still kept at it. Like it went in one ear and then out the other.

*gTen's 6th sense tingles*