PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VZW HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

bojingles6957 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Flex cable

So taking apart my phone after a friend split soda all over it I accidently tore part of the flex cable (touch screen still works but the LCD doesn't power on). I was just wondering if there is difference in the AT&T and the Verizon version of the flex cable. Every where I have looked I have only been able to find the cable for the AT&T version.

Thanks.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:02 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Flex cable

have you tried inquiring with htc? no sure if theyd release the info but its worth a shot. and is this person still you friend lol
Old 06-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

sounds like your friend should have just given you the 100.00 insurance deductible.

Old 06-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: metropcs

crazydreadz is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to crazydreadz

check ebay they have it... i just bought one for tp2 wit sprint an worked fine. flex cable coming from a verizon tp2
Old 06-10-2010, 05:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VZW HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

bojingles6957 is a n00b

Dear Mr. Reed, Thank you for contacting HTC! We apologize for any issues you are experiencing with your device and would be happy to assist. Unfortunately, information regarding internal device components is not published and is therefore unavailable to answer your inquiry. You device can be repaired by our authorized service provider PCD who can be reached by calling: 800-229-1235 Thanks for choosing HTC! Sincerely, HTC Customer Care M-F, 8am – 8pm EST
Old 10-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moguel- titan
Carrier: sprint

Spyder1 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Spyder1

Just checking to see if there are any updates on this information. I have a Tmobile tp2 and i'm looking for a flex cable. I want to be a hundred percent sure the sprint, verizion, or att flex cable will work also. Seems to be more for those then tmobile.... If not, then i'll just have to buy one and see for myself...
Old 10-22-2010, 12:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: the one that slides open
Carrier: Douchebags

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff

judging by what is on this ebay auction CDMA and GSM are different

FLEX CABLE+EARPIECE FOR HTC SPRINT TOUCH PRO2 T7380 - eBay (item 350396583718 end time Oct-22-10 03:32:37 PDT)

I would assume any GSM cable should work in any GSM phone and any CDMA cable will work in any CDMA phone.

I'm sure you could email them and they would tell for sure if the all the GSM cables are compatible.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2