PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Remove web preview from internet tab favorites? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=133041)

nerys 09-11-2010 03:33 PM

Re: Remove web preview from internet tab favorites?

1 Attachment(s)
yeah thats not what I want. Hang on I will get a screen and edit it to show what I want.

there you go. THAT is what I want. Just the buttons. I would also love to get rid of the gray bar behind the google search bar and even make it a little transparent if i can and get rid of the grey bar with the word internet all together :-)

brent372 09-11-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nerys (Post 1941718)
yeah thats not what I want. Hang on I will get a screen and edit it to show what I want.

there you go. THAT is what I want. Just the buttons. I would also love to get rid of the gray bar behind the google search bar and even make it a little transparent if i can and get rid of the grey bar with the word internet all together :-)

Lemme work on that.
Do you want the seach bar there at all?
I am sure I can remove it if you want..

lnando84 09-11-2010 04:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Here is the cab i used to make the search bar background fully transparent..

nerys 09-11-2010 05:43 PM

yeah I do use the search bar just want the background transparent (trying out that cab now) and if possible the search bar semi transparent but thats not critical.

lnando84 09-12-2010 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nerys (Post 1941812)
yeah I do use the search bar just want the background transparent (trying out that cab now) and if possible the search bar semi transparent but thats not critical.

Try this thread. There are a ton of cabs made for hd2 that work on our devices(sense2.5). you'll find one that'll give you 50 percent transparency your asking for and a few other cabs that deal with the internet tab.

nerys 09-12-2010 02:47 AM

thanks man. the 50% stuff is for the background not the actual search bar. your transparent tweak worked a treat! love it.

Bookmarking that thread though lots of neat stuff in their.

brent372 09-12-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Was looking into this, and even if I get rid of all the graphics, you won't gain any screen space.
The text won't be like the picture you showed. They will be spaced as they had been, but without any images.

Do get what you are after is more than just image editing and beyond my scope of editing knowledge.

nerys 09-28-2010 11:12 PM

I figured but was hoping maybe someone had figured it out. Its really not a big deal - just a "wish I could" kind of thing :-)