PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Hey thats quite alright! lol
Old 05-24-2010, 01:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Re: What I would consider upgrading to from my TP2

Bumping for more opinions.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:33 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

link error'd out for me.. hmm
Old 05-24-2010, 01:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed
link error'd out for me.. hmm
Thats strange..i'll get it again.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:38 AM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

nvm found it... man, you didnt google very well.. http://solsie.com/2010/02/microsoft-...hone-7-series/ MS has shown off this phone already in late february - about a month after the OPs article ran..

article from late march http://it-chuiko.com/mobile/2911-ima...icator-lg.html totally has a different and more beliveable phone but possibly just a mockup

did you guys know theres gonna be 2 different versions of windows phone 7(and i dont mean touch and non touch versions)? http://handspreca.com/lg-apollo-and-...-mobile-7.html

also the HTC OBsession(possible Diamond3) is rumored to be among the first WP7 phones.. no keyboard though..

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 05-24-2010 at 01:52 AM.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
nvm found it... man, you didnt google very well.. http://solsie.com/2010/02/microsoft-...hone-7-series/ MS has shown off this phone already in late february - about a month after the OPs article ran..

article from late march http://it-chuiko.com/mobile/2911-ima...icator-lg.html totally has a different and more beliveable phone but possibly just a mockup

I just tried the original link and worked for me. My google search wasn't very thorough..just grabbed the second link available on the first page of my search. But anyway I really like the specs of this device so I posted it for others to see. Seems like it hasn't gotten a lot of attentiom since I first heard about it. Oh and I was aware the MS shown it off not too long ago.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:51 AM
The Dyslexic VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyface22 View Post

I just tried the original link and worked for me. My google search wasn't very thorough..just grabbed the second link available on the first page of my search. But anyway I really like the specs of this device so I posted it for others to see. Seems like it hasn't gotten a lot of attentiom since I first heard about it. Oh and I was aware the MS shown it off not too long ago.
yeh theres a ton of 3rd eek in january reports on this phone.. the twitter where MS shows it off was late march.. i found some mid to late april reports, but they just seemed to be late to the show and reposts of engadets original findings
Old 05-24-2010, 02:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Quote:

yeh theres a ton of 3rd eek in january reports on this phone.. the twitter where MS shows it off was late march.. i found some mid to late april reports, but they just seemed to be late to the show and reposts of engadets original findings
I guess what I don't get is if its awesome specs in a phone that ppl here seem to want then why not this phone? I know its LG and WM7 but still..I've read about ppl not really wanting to go to android but because of the Evo's or Incredible's processors/specs etc. they are gonna switch.

What gives? lol
Old 05-24-2010, 03:19 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:

I guess what I don't get is if its awesome specs in a phone that ppl here seem to want then why not this phone? I know its LG and WM7 but still..I've read about ppl not really wanting to go to android but because of the Evo's or Incredible's processors/specs etc. they are gonna switch.

What gives? lol
I don't get it either considering some of the crap products htc has put out, yet everyone keeps buying them.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2