PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

gabe23111 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Can I print a Text message conversation?

I have a Touch Pro 2 for sprint. I was wondering if it were possible to print a "threaded conversation" from my pc. I found some programs that I can print individual messages (like Jeyo mobile extender and Efficasoft), but I would like a program that I can print a complete threaded conversation. I don't mind paying for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Can I print a Text message conversation?

what i do is go to a threaded message tap and hold SELECT ALL then COPY goto ms word and paste there...if i need 'older messages' i just repeat the process and then edit word a little bit... then im good to go... and best of all its free and doesnt require any extra programs
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Savage1969 is a n00b

You might be able to cut and paste together via MyPhone if you sync to it. I wish I had done this before this weekend as I lost about 5 months worth of SMS, etc cause I hadn't backedup for a while. The MyPhone app is simple and can be accessed via PC. Just a thought.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: the one that slides open
Carrier: Douchebags

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff

If you are using it as "proof" of something, I would recommend taking screenshots and printing hte screenshots. Or try using remote desktop, I havent messed with it, but you might be ale to do something that way.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yeah if you're trying to prove anything you will need either the record from the phone company or show the device itself, even screenshots are sketchy.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:25 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

your device have jetcet print. just set it up with your network printer or wirless printer (if you have wireless printer). jetcet has a text message tab you can use to print them.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 02-25-2010, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

Olghb is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe23111 View Post
I have a Touch Pro 2 for sprint. I was wondering if it were possible to print a "threaded conversation" from my pc. I found some programs that I can print individual messages (like Jeyo mobile extender and Efficasoft), but I would like a program that I can print a complete threaded conversation. I don't mind paying for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
There is a program called JETCET PRINT for Windows Mobile Professional! You can send it to your printer via bluetooth or if your printer is on a network. This work great! Here is a link for it!

http://download.cnet.com/JETCET-PRIN...-10947328.html

Hit thank you if I help you.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:32 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

that program is already on the phone unless you custom rom'd. shouldn't be a problem, just connect to your home wifi and print it.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

pinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunniz

Heres what I would do,

1. Go to the conversation you want to print.
2. Press and hold your stylus to the screen til you get the pop up choose Select All
3. Press and hold your sylus to the screen again then choose Copy
4. Go to your programs and open Word
5. Press and hold your stylus to the screen and choose Paste
6. Go to the bottom right softkey and press Menu
7. Choose File
8. Choose Send Via Email
9. Choose an Email you have on your device
10. Then it should open up a screen with the document attached and you can either send it to a different email or to yourself.

Hope this helps~
Old 03-03-2010, 06:42 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbunniz View Post
Heres what I would do,

1. Go to the conversation you want to print.
2. Press and hold your stylus to the screen til you get the pop up choose Select All
3. Press and hold your sylus to the screen again then choose Copy
4. Go to your programs and open Word
5. Press and hold your stylus to the screen and choose Paste
6. Go to the bottom right softkey and press Menu
7. Choose File
8. Choose Send Via Email
9. Choose an Email you have on your device
10. Then it should open up a screen with the document attached and you can either send it to a different email or to yourself.

Hope this helps~
i could be wrong...but maybe the OP is trying to print messages so that the headings on the text messages are included (sender, date, time, etc. etc. etc.)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2