PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 10:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

docmarioce is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 no Today screen after Merdins Windows Phone Innovation ROM flash

Most probably your phone is not bricked. I had te same or similar problem with mine. Check the history of my posts thru my username and find a similar post to yours and you will find the answer on how to install another ROM in your phone thru the SD Card thru bootloader and it will get fixed. Good luck
Mario
Old 03-20-2010, 10:16 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

your not bricked, pull the battery for 10min and restart phone, if you see a provision screen then your nowhere near bricked. when provision screen shows hit the " x " on top right and see if that moves past that screen. if allelse fails you can enter boitloader manually, volume down/power/styli in reset hole all at sametime.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 wm6.5 & HTC EVO 4G w/ Synergy RSL1 Rom
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

scoot0073 is becoming a great contributor

lol...to late now i thought that i bricked it so i got pissed and busted tha phone....i already made a claim and its only going to cost me $50 to replace it. it should b here n 2-3 buisness days.. but i think im not going to try it again..lol..but tha ROM was SWEET when it did work
Old 03-20-2010, 08:40 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoot0073 View Post
lol...to late now i thought that i bricked it so i got pissed and busted tha phone....i already made a claim and its only going to cost me $50 to replace it. it should b here n 2-3 buisness days.. but i think im not going to try it again..lol..but tha ROM was SWEET when it did work
no offense, but you need to do a little more reading before you start to flash and do some of this stuff. did you unlock the phone first? it sounds like you needed to go back to a stock rom before you flashed again.

READ READ READ. you spent 50 bucks when you could have just read a little and waited for somebody to respond on here. it is almost impossible to brick these devices. unless your doing funky stuff with a radio, your phone is usually fine.

these threads might help a little before you flash your next rom:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95375

Help Me Help You

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2