PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Remember 3-19-10 ... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=114284)

themuffinman 03-16-2010 07:16 PM

Re: Remember 3-19-10 ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99accordv6 (Post 1634612)
Ill always be on the lookout bro

Sometimes I can understand being skeptical, especially if its a newer member with not that much rep but when this thread was opened I could see what was about to happen as far as the flaming but knowing that you been a member of this site for a while that made it easier for me to swallow. Sometimes a little respect should be giving to those that have actually been here a while.

detroit_doug 03-16-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themuffinman (Post 1634644)
Sometimes I can understand being skeptical, especially if its a newer member with not that much rep but when this thread was opened I could see what was about to happen as far as the flaming but knowing that you been a member of this site for a while that made it easier for me to swallow. Sometimes a little respect should be giving to those that have actually been here a while.

Amen to that

poorlyduck 03-16-2010 08:18 PM

I believe supdawg got the credit for posting the picture because he posted it before accord. According to the times accord edited his post Today at 03:27 PM which I believe when he uploaded the pics. Supdawg posted the pic Today at 02:04 PM, this is just a thought.
Thanx to both of u guys for this great info.

lipidfats 03-16-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poorlyduck (Post 1634759)
I believe supdawg got the credit for posting the picture because he posted it before accord. According to the times accord edited his post Today at 03:27 PM which I believe when he uploaded the pics. Supdawg posted the pic Today at 02:04 PM, this is just a thought.

that probably has to do with mods shutting this thread down for no reason and then deleting half the posts. I say let people obsess over discussion. 6.5 for sprint tp2 is a hot topic, so if it turns out to be true then accord will get his props... then others will look foolish for hating. OP posted the original pic first then updated hours later with all those other rom update pics. If you click view image on supdawgs pic, you can see it's from pocketnow... so he was just reposting. Just check the many articles on blogs, they give proper credit.

p-slim 03-16-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipidfats (Post 1634773)
that probably has to do with them shutting this thread down for no reason and then deleting half the threads. OP posted the original pic first then updated hours later with all those other rom update pics. If you click view image on supdawgs pic, you can see it's from pocketnow... so he was just reposting. Just check the many articles on blogs, they give proper credit.

beat me to it, but you are 100%

nrfitchett4 03-16-2010 08:26 PM

anyone know what version of 6.5 this will be?

poorlyduck 03-16-2010 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipidfats (Post 1634773)
that probably has to do with mods shutting this thread down for no reason and then deleting half the posts. I say let people obsess over discussion. 6.5 for sprint tp2 is a hot topic, so if it turns out to be true then accord will get his props... then others will look foolish for hating. OP posted the original pic first then updated hours later with all those other rom update pics. If you click view image on supdawgs pic, you can see it's from pocketnow... so he was just reposting. Just check the many articles on blogs, they give proper credit.

Thank you for clearing everything out, So Accord definitely deserves the credit for it.

99accordv6 03-16-2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poorlyduck (Post 1634759)

Yessir, I edited the 1st post in this thread about 3 times in total.

I had the screenshot up way before noon. supdawg posted it at around 3pm.

obamaftw08 03-16-2010 09:03 PM

plz give accord his proper credit in the news... the ONLY credit.

00_MACKIE_00 03-16-2010 10:26 PM

weird stuff going on in this thread...the funny part to me in all of this, am I gonna trash my complete working setup of MightyRom for a stock rom from Sprint? prolly not.....