PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   What's your ROM flashing rate? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113564)

Biggzz 03-10-2010 10:04 AM

Re: What's your ROM flashing rate?

3 or 4 times a week...I am an addict!

reprod 03-10-2010 10:18 AM

I am too busy most of the time... Hence my low post count so I flash approximately once a month and usually just updates of the same ROM. In my Diamond days, I used to always flash once a week or so but now in my Touch Pro 2 days I am just too busy and I use my phone alot... If I find something solid and not too bloated I stick with it.

nxtech3 03-10-2010 11:53 AM

Used to flash different ROMs all the time, but working all the time and taking care of my daughter full time after, i just try to find a working stable ROM and stick with it. If i have some down time on a weekend ill flash some different ROMs but usually go back to Mightys on Monday

rainfreak 03-10-2010 11:56 AM

Back when I had my TP2 I flashed a new ROM every couple of days, unitl I found a stable one. I would usually stick with the stable one for a week or so and then flash several more until I found the next "one" for me.

I kind of miss it now and then since I switched to Android but the upside is that I don't have to keep flashing to get a phone that is enjoyable to use. Though I do miss the chance to flash when I want to. Now I jsut get my raincoat and head to the park.

jmorton10 03-10-2010 12:14 PM

I must have flashed my TP2 50 times when the unlocker first came out looking for a ROM I was totally happy wiith.

I stopped flashing when I got to the Dec 17th NRG Dusk ROM however. That was/is everything I was looking for & I am much too busy with things like work & raising my kids to keep flashing constantly..... ;-)

That NRG ROM is the best ROM I've ever run on any phone hands down (& that's saying a lot). I can't imagine one single thing I would gain by flashing at this point. I use TONS of apps/programs etc & they all work perefectly with this setup + it looks awesome.

I use Sling Mobile, Sirius radio, texting, MMS, Opera 9.7, Skyfire, CorePlayer, NFS Undercover g-sen, GPS, Twitter, Facebook, Slacker, nanoGroove, Pandora, WMWifirouter, SPB Time, Resco Photo manager, PocketShield etc etc etc etc & they all work perfectly. My system is fast & never freezes up at all, so I can't think of a single reason to update any farther at this point.

~John

jmorton10 03-10-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ai6908 (Post 1619204)
At least 10 times a week....sometimes 10 times a day! It all depends on whats kooking!;)

WOW, you need to get a life dude (seriously)

~John

Comstar 03-10-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 1620118)

~John

John, Do you know if you can add to or edit a poll? I've been trying but either missing it or it can't be done (which I understand)

Seriously 03-11-2010 12:22 PM

Interesting question

Comstar 03-11-2010 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seriously (Post 1622746)
Interesting question

Ya. It's been a lot more even than I expected. I,m hoping to get at least 100 responses.

ai6908 03-17-2010 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 1620118)

~John

LOL...you are funny guy! I dont think you understand...but its all good.:)