PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 10:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good workjumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Pro 2 Audiopara?

Does anyone have an Audiopara cab that will increase the headset, speaker, and bluetooth volume on the phone. I find that the speaker is livable but the normal headset volume is way too low. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great. I have tried a few Audiopara cab files that I had for the Mogul and Touch Pro but none of them worked. After installing these files you would actually get no sound from the phone and would have to uninstall just to hear anything again. I was lucky I didn't have to do a hard reset.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Re: Touch Pro 2 Audiopara?

There's one posted on the tweaks thread

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=78019&page=14
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:13 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Don't even need it... my stock TP2 is louder than my TP1 with loudest audiopara ever was... and crystal clear for the win.

EDIT: I should also point out that I was in my server room this morning with about 30 high speed fans blaring over me while I spent an hour on a conference call today.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:28 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

why ruin the phone man? it works perfectly as it is. and when i used that audiophora or whatever it actually made my sound WORSE.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Nikkirox_1 is just getting started

I was worried I would find a whole lot of posts in this thread about the sound being bad and it needing a cab file to improve it. I was glad to see it was only one person so far complaining which may mean that he has a bad phone. I am still waiting to hear more about the volume on this phone. I have the TP1 and the one thing I dislike the most about it is the volume.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

With my TP1, I had to have Audiopara installed just to be able to strain to hear it. Definitely not so with the TP2... I hear everything quite clearly without any augmented sound files.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

jumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good workjumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good work

The Audiopara cab really doesn't do anything in my opinion other than make my phone freak out a bit and required a few soft resets. Thank you for alerting me to the potential solution. I really think that the volume is low on this phone. The speaker is fine but the normal earpiece is low. Sound quality is good however if you are at a somewhat busy restaurant...good luck hearing the person on the other end. I guess from using the GCAudioPara tweak on my Mogul ,which caused the need to turn the phone down, I am hard of hearing. I have seen other people asking about this as well. It is not just my phone. It isn't as low as the touch pro but come on....a bit of volume for such an advanced piece of technology? Maybe even a hole in the battery cover for the soft reset button and sd card. I drilled a hole for the sd card...works great.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:24 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

+1 My TP2 is louder than my TP with the audiopara installed. That was 1 thing i was worried about with the TP2 because it drove me crazy and frustrated me on phone calls when I was jamming the phone in my ear to hear. My bluetooth took care of that most the time and it got to where I didnt even want to talk unless my earpiece was in. So for anyone looking on and wondering, no need to because the TP2 is awesome!!

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!
Old 09-15-2009, 01:38 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

so does this make it louder tho??? it can never be too loud!
Old 09-15-2009, 11:01 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Their is currently no AudioPara cab out yet for our TP2 CDMA, The original audiopara has to be extracted from the tp2 and then edited, and cabbed up. None of the touch pro files will work because they have different configurations.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2