PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 08:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

furrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to furrelkt
Wink Re: [SOLVED] MMS/SMS threaded in one message

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae.farah View Post
which cab , the one earlier in this thread? i just didn't know if this one was it or not but let me know if that's what you meant and i'll be more than happy to try it out. by the way i've been reading a little about this and i noticed that some versions work in tf3d only or something, "i have mobile shell which disables tf " just thaught i'll add that in.
yeppers, i noticed that too. I however was just concerned with it in the all messages, not TF. but these versions are crazy right...there are so many and some do this and some do that. My mission was to find the one i needed, however, it might be beneficial to the community to have a thread of all the different versions and if they have the threaded sms/mms in the tf3d or not or whether they work in the way that i want by going to messages by all messages...hum.... thanks

ROM: Fresh
Rooted/NAND
Don't forget to give
Old 02-03-2010, 07:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

jae.farah is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [SOLVED] MMS/SMS threaded in one message

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
yeppers, i noticed that too. I however was just concerned with it in the all messages, not TF. but these versions are crazy right...there are so many and some do this and some do that. My mission was to find the one i needed, however, it might be beneficial to the community to have a thread of all the different versions and if they have the threaded sms/mms in the tf3d or not or whether they work in the way that i want by going to messages by all messages...hum.... thanks
ok so here is the deal i found a version that i had downloaded a while ago and it's called JD ARCSOFT 5.2.1.22 i installed it right on top of everything didn't uninstall anything, didn't do any tweeks or settings although now it allows me to change servers if i want or change anything when before everything was preset , and best of all it works like a charm i got what i want which is thredded sms and mms together. so far i've had it on for about 2 days and no glitches. here is a screenshot. and the arcsoft i used
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (13.1 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (16.0 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab JD Arcsoft 5.2.1.22.cab (1.96 MB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jae.farah; 02-03-2010 at 07:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

furrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to furrelkt

Quote:
ok so here is the deal i found a version that i had downloaded a while ago and it's called JD ARCSOFT 5.2.1.22 i installed it right on top of everything didn't uninstall anything, didn't do any tweeks or settings although now it allows me to change servers if i want or change anything when before everything was preset , and best of all it works like a charm i got what i want which is thredded sms and mms together. so far i've had it on for about 2 days and no glitches. here is a screenshot. and the arcsoft i used

YES, that is the same one i posted in the first post...thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:54 PM
N00b

jae.farah is a n00b

cool so now i know it works (o= thanx for encouraging me to install it =D> now only if i can find some cab to have my s2u2 tell me how many sms i have on the locked screen cause somehow it just doesnt pick it up because of spb mobile shell. )o=

Last edited by jae.farah; 02-03-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

bgeezy723 is just getting started

Quote:
cool so now i know it works (o= thanx for encouraging me to install it =D> now only if i can find some cab to have my s2u2 tell me how many sms i have on the locked screen cause somehow it just doesnt pick it up because of spb mobile shell. )o=
I have this JD file loaded on my TP2 with stock rom 6.1 and it doesn't work.... :-/
Old 02-03-2010, 08:59 PM
N00b

jae.farah is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgeezy723 View Post
I have this JD file loaded on my TP2 with stock rom 6.1 and it doesn't work.... :-/
hmm. all i did was start from scratch, i did a hard reset, then i installed the cab that i posted and it worked, oh i also installed mobile shell so i dont have the stock tf3d active . those were screen shots off of my phone.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

bgeezy723 is just getting started

Quote:
hmm. all i did was start from scratch, i did a hard reset, then i installed the cab that i posted and it worked, oh i also installed mobile shell so i dont have the stock tf3d active . those were screen shots off of my phone.
yeah I believe you that you got it working lol. I'm just saying that it doesn't work for me.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 MR OF

andrewdoc21 is just getting started

does this version display correctly in the send screen? i have a version that threads but does not display correctly in the create a message portion of the app
Old 02-04-2010, 02:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
Hello,

Let me ask you this. When you click on a message via the TF3D screen or Sense screen does it bring you right to the text input box or do you have to click into it?
Old 02-04-2010, 12:19 PM
N00b

jae.farah is a n00b
Re: MMS/SMS threaded in one message

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
That is true. I never get much pic messages but being separate might not be a bad idea.
so you guys are telling me that you keep your messages that long. man if i were to keep all my messages for a month i'ld have no memory in my phone left. plust thats what the save picture is for so that you can have the picture on ur sd card not on ur phone .

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2