PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 11:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Anthony Franks is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation SPRINT HTC TP2 & Sense 2.1

I know verizon released WinMo 6.5 for there customers did it included Sense 2.1. Im asking because I miss my Sense 2.1 when I had my HERO. But if SPRINT wont release WinMo with 6.5 with Sense 2.1 then I'll probably go with a custom rom so I can get my Sense 2.1. Also with the 2.5 version work on the TP2 with no issues.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:52 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: SPRINT HTC TP2 & Sense 2.1

sence ui on the hero is a very diffrent sense than the updated touchflo3d. its only available on the hero right now as far as i know.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:54 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Anthony Franks is a n00b

Well the sense I had on my HERO had the clock and weather but on my TP2 it just shows the clock. But Ive seen other WinMo devices that have 6.5 and Sense 2.1 and they was stock I believe
Old 01-15-2010, 11:58 AM

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

look something like this? htis is not sense 2.1
this is the sense ui for hero. the animated
weather for winmo is on sense2.5, which prolly
isnt comin to sprint with the upgrade as it did
not come with the verizon update or on the shipped
us cellular rom. well see about tmo next week.

Last edited by austin420; 01-15-2010 at 12:06 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:07 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Anthony Franks is a n00b

I was talking about something like this for the TP2
Old 01-15-2010, 12:08 PM

the animated
weather for winmo is on sense2.5, which prolly
isnt comin to sprint with the upgrade as it did
not come with the verizon update or on the shipped
us cellular rom. well see about tmo next week.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo/Epic

insomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

the phone you have in the pic is the touch 2, that is not sense 2.5, or 2.1, it it is kinda like manila 2d, but with sense attribute, what version number, not sure, but have seen that phone in person, have not seen the verizon tp2 with the 6.5 upgrade but have read in other threads that it does come with sense 2.1, so looks similar to those pics, but the contacts would be roladex style, i believe, have been on sense 2.5, both have animated clock, but 2.5 also does animated wallpapers, and yes its slightly laggier than 2.1 sense, but not enough to be annoying, in my experience anyways.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
hero, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, verizon