PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 03:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Alksion is keeping up the good workAlksion is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Alksion Send a message via Yahoo to Alksion
HSPL Problem?

My first touch pro 2 screen died so they sent me a new one.
I need to unlock it and this stupid LICENSE thing wont let me!
I knew I would have a problem with this, because I go through so many phones.

What should I do?

Edit: I mean other than emailing them for a request. Do I always have to do this BS now?

Last edited by Alksion; 11-17-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: HSPL Problem?

Well, you should PM cmonex or olipro at xda. Or you can email them through their site http://www.htc-unlocks.com/
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

jsalh is becoming a great contributor

I ran into something similar, went to the support link at the bottom - and filled in the ticket and within 24 hours the problem was resolved.

:preface for the people not reading ... some quick answers:
- our page on this Hard-SPL is always here: http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php
- license: you will just have to run the program on the PC with phone connected, normally you will not notice anything about the licensing, it is totally free for personal use!
- if you need help with license issues (when it says you already unlocked a device), you can send your message at: http://support.htc-unlocks.com
Old 11-17-2009, 07:44 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alksion View Post
My first touch pro 2 screen died so they sent me a new one.
I need to unlock it and this stupid LICENSE thing wont let me!
I knew I would have a problem with this, because I go through so many phones.

What should I do?

Edit: I mean other than emailing them for a request. Do I always have to do this BS now?
besides emailing there is no way around it. the only other way would be to click the donate button (which is what you should do anyways because they had to spend countless hours making a free program) but i'm assuming you're looking for the cheapest way and that is to email them.
Google is the next skynet
Old 11-18-2009, 03:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Alksion is keeping up the good workAlksion is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Alksion Send a message via Yahoo to Alksion

I did, very unhelpful, basically told me to pay for it!

Good luck everyone!

Now I stuck with this stupid Sprint ROM, because I can't use the unlocker.. FML
Old 11-18-2009, 03:47 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alksion View Post
I did, very unhelpful, basically told me to pay for it!

Good luck everyone!

Now I stuck with this stupid Sprint ROM, because I can't use the unlocker.. FML
yeah, their system bones anyone that needs to get a replacement. the only way around it that i can think of may be to deactivate the phone from your carrier, clear the epst, and run it from a friend's computer... maybe

*edit* or donate
Old 11-18-2009, 04:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

superevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Once it fails because you have already activated a phone on that current IP address, it becomes blacklisted, and whether you move to another computer/network or not it will make no difference. Your IMEI will have to be whitelisted by cmonex. She is very helpful with this if you submit a support ticket on their website.

Key thing to remember, if you are getting a replacement phone, dial up a friend and use their system/network, and you will have no problems.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

mathiass is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to mathiass

if you are a little nicer maybe they will whitelist you
Old 11-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

this sucks, i just got a replacement as well and can't flash. I already sent them an email, how long is it taking for you guys to get a response???? and when i click on that link to donate for another device nothing happens
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 11-18-2009, 04:42 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
this sucks, i just got a replacement as well and can't flash. I already sent them an email, how long is it taking for you guys to get a response???? and when i click on that link to donate for another device nothing happens
in my experience with the sim unlocker, i never got a response until about 4:30am est the next day
it took me about a week to resolve my issue because they probed me for everything but my blood type

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2