PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 08:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Manila 2.5 and missing appointment info...

I am having an issue witl Manila 2.5 and being able to see sent calendar info. When I forward myself an appointment, I accept it and it will show up on the home screen just fine. I can see the summary info about it and such. I can also goto the agenda or day view and see the summary info about the appointment as well. HOWEVER, when I then goto the actual full blown info screen about the appointment, EVERY field is blank. Trying to edit it shows blank fields as well.

This only seems to occur on SINGLE occurence appointments as I have sent myself some recurring weekly appointments and they show up fine. I have tried forwarding from Outlook 2003 AND Outlook 2007 and both give me the same result. This does not happen with Manila 2.1 based ROMs. A reboot will not fix the issue eitherNow what is wierd is if I BACKUP my appointment, delete it from my phone and then restore it, everything shows up just fine.

This is not specific to anyone's ROM either. It seems specific to Manila 2.5 only as every 2.5 based ROM I have tried does this(I've tried 3 or 4 across different Manila updates too). I have posted in the respective ROM threads and not one perso has commented about it. I cannot imagine that noone else is having this issue, as it seems like it's across all Manila 2.5 based ROMs.

I figured I'd post here to see if anyone else is experiencing this and if there is any way to fix it.

Thanx for reading.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2