PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: lg optimus
Carrier: Sprint

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NEW SPRINT ROM + DCD's ROM??

Ok, maybe its just me, but I tried the new Sprint ROM for a bit to get the new Radio ROM, then installed one of DCD's custom roms on top of it since it doesn't touch the Radio part.

Guess what... my phone is TOTALLY UNSTABLE now. Its frozen every single time I pull it out, and needs a soft reset. When in a roaming area, it seems to be even worse... the device will freeze upon soft reset booting!

Anyone else try to install a custom ROM over the new Sprint release? I wonder if its just me or any rom based on the older releases... some kind of incompatibility with the radio or something?
Old 10-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Apache PPC-6700

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
i am running colonels rom with the 1.47 radio. i didn't even see that until you posted this thread. i didn't have any problems but i did have to soft reset during school today and when i left the battery was at 30% not the normal 70%. it was weird but i think it was because palringo kept trying to connect. if it happens again tomorrow ill have to fix it. flash to the oct 21st rom and if i have to change the radio. but the rest of the day after school the phone worked fine.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:01 PM
dcd
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIP
i flashed titan_1.47_radio (in my dir) and i run my own rom with no issues.
are you sure you didnt have additional software installed that caused it
Old 10-24-2007, 07:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: lg optimus
Threadstarter

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd View Post
i flashed titan_1.47_radio (in my dir) and i run my own rom with no issues.
are you sure you didnt have additional software installed that caused it
Just did a hard reset, and I'm going to try another version of your custom ROM just to see.

It was ok last night, but I didn't notice how bad it was until I was in my office (roaming). Earlier today I just noticed that after using bluetooth, the device needed to be soft reset to wake up (which is a common problem with the alltel roms as well). But this is something new... you might have to go to a fringe reception location to notice it.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:03 PM
dcd
VIP Member

dcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIP
diishe is right its the radio. can we merge this to the other thread?
Old 10-24-2007, 09:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Apache PPC-6700

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
yea col's oct 1oth rom is causing me problems to with the 1.47 rom so im flashing dcd's new rom. and going to downgrade the radio.

thanks for your work on the rom dcd.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

jesusismyfence is a n00b
hey everybody, i am new to this site. i have been looking at dcd's work, but i cant find where to locate the custom rom's. I have installed the 2.16 that was released. now i am looking to install something for mms. dcd you get great ravings, i would love to test your work. just cant locate where to test it, please HELP ME. im new to this tread stuff... so i dont know what you have done for the mogul but i would like to put my baby in the game.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus 128gb
Carrier: AT&T

jtrag is keeping up the good workjtrag is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jtrag Send a message via MSN to jtrag Send a message via Yahoo to jtrag Send a message via Skype™ to jtrag
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusismyfence View Post
hey everybody, i am new to this site. i have been looking at dcd's work, but i cant find where to locate the custom rom's. I have installed the 2.16 that was released. now i am looking to install something for mms. dcd you get great ravings, i would love to test your work. just cant locate where to test it, please HELP ME. im new to this tread stuff... so i dont know what you have done for the mogul but i would like to put my baby in the game.
READ/SEARCH THE FORUMS. If you would read the sticky threads at the top of the Titan forum, you wouldn't be asking this question right now. Another thing you could do from here is join in the chat room.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Blackberry 8330
Carrier: Sprint SERO

steps is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to steps
I'm using dcd ROM w/ 1.47 radio had I haven't had problems
Old 10-28-2007, 01:38 PM
dcd
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steps View Post
I'm using dcd ROM w/ 1.47 radio had I haven't had problems
really??
do you have evdo?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan